Ac/dc Clone Only, Ca

• Thread starter greenhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
germinator

germinator

Greetings,
just got back from a road trip to Oakland to picked up some ac/dc clones.

Anyone grow this Harborside clone only strain and test the CBD/THC?
Sin city uses it in their high CBD strains.
image.jpg

Thunder Struck - $85.00

Sex: Fem - 7 or single seeds
Type: Hybrid
Flowering:50-60 days
Height: Medium
Area: Indoor & Outdoor
Genetics: AC/DC x AC/DC

CBD 16%-22% - THC 1%-2%

squarepusher

squarepusher

suomynona

suomynona

Yes, the acdc i have is from harborside and is legit. I can not offer you test numbers from mine since i havent had it tested yet, but some rso i made from acdc flowers i grew outdoors that i have given to patients was tested at a very high cbd count and nearly no thc.

greenhead

greenhead

She grows strange and floppy, so keep that in mind when growing her, but she grows nice big aromatic buds full of cbd medicine.
Thanks for your input, Harborside has been very honest in vending their clones to me and 215 patients I have had the last few years.
I look forward to making a run of oil from my grain alcohol to give to myself and my sick friends.

covertchem

covertchem

Passing it around to those medical patients who need it for free in Michigan per uncle Petes cannabis camp request heading south on 75 to deliver it to st clair and Macomb counties keep an eye out fam. Acdc cannatonic 4 and cannatonic X are freely given away in our circle.

suomynona

suomynona

Passing it around to those medical patients who need it for free in Michigan per uncle Petes cannabis camp request heading south on 75 to deliver it to st clair and Macomb counties keep an eye out fam. Acdc cannatonic 4 and cannatonic X are freely given away in our circle.
Most people ive come across also are giving the clones and meds away for free or very inexpensively. Its the right thing to do. Of course there are still some people who get off on feeling cool for having a natural weed and charging too much, waiting lists, etc..., esp charging too much to the ones who truly need it to have a quality of life that is worth having. There will always be asshats in our overpopulated world though. Just dont be an asshat! My advice for the day.

J

Jocr

hi guys! where can I get some ACDC seeds or any other with this ratio of TCH:CBD I am really interested

I have only found http://canadianhempco.com/ where I can buy them but they are a bit expensives, anyone else knows more website like this one with high CBD seeds.

I would appreciate any help, thank you!

J

Jocr

Well I'am from Spain so I need a website that sends to Europe.

I've checked sin city seeds but there is no vendor with stock.

Thanks!

S

sholi

hi,
my name is shol cohen from israel. i am a medical cannabis grower licensed by the israeli goverment. i am looking for an ac/dc clone/seeds for my petients. i have few cbd strains kindly donated by shantibaba i.e cbd sweet and sower widow but this contains alot of thc as well, about 12 % cbd and 6% thc.

if someone can help me it would be great.
thanks

S

sholi

we do that already. the thing is i need for my clients a cbd only strain and a potent one 20% cbd with less than 1% thc...

greenhead

greenhead

I was surfing the internet for ac/dc seeds a few days ago and found a seed bank that had created fem seeds of this strain. I got busy with the garden and lost the site.
Try Google.
I will be making fem seeds this summer for winter and next year from my legit ac/dc strain.
I grew a few out and dryed a few buds to smoke test and froze the rest for my CBD oil.

QUOTE="sholi, post: 1447071, member:
67260"]we do that already. the thing is i need for my clients a cbd only strain and a potent one 20% cbd with less than 1% thc...[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom