ac infinity 6 inch fan and 600 watts mars hydro lights

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i found what i believe to be the problem. it is a dumb owner of the fan , somehow when i installed the filter i put a fcking plastic bag with straps in it inside the filter and forgot to take them out . so after taking aqua man advice and crank the bitch up my fan blades are now broke into pieces because the damn fan sucked the bag of straps out of the filter and into the fan last night

Growgod420

Growgod420

i found what i believe to be the problem. it is a dumb owner of the fan , somehow when i installed the filter i put a fcking plastic bag with straps in it inside the filter and forgot to take them out . so after taking aqua man advice and crank the bitch up my fan blades are now broke into pieces because the damn fan sucked the bag of straps out of the filter and into the fan last night
Omg you seriously got a pic? It would be a good meme!! Just laugh it off that all you can do brother sorry that sucks

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Omg you seriously got a pic? It would be a good meme!! Just laugh it off that all you can do brother sorry that sucks
no pic wish i would have thought about that i can get a pic of the broken fan blade lol

visajoe1

visajoe1

I run 6 inch ac infinity with a 1000w hps air cooled hood with carbon filter, room temps around 70, fan on 4, tent temp holds at 80F and 55-60%rh. 2 oscillating fans in tent, passive intake.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so i emailed ac infinity and told them that i was an idiot and broke my starter blade/fan and asked them if i could buy a starter blade or new or used fan motor . they informed me they do not sell parts but Richard the rep who was emailing told me this

Richard (AC Infinity)

Feb 12, 2021, 2:26 PM PST

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for following up with your response! I am sorry to hear about the damage to your fan unit.

Normally, our customer support department is unauthorized to process any warranty claim or replacement requests for items not covered under our warranty policy.

However, assuming that this product was purchased from an official AC Infinity storefront, I would like to have a new replacement sent out to you as a one-time exception.

In order to get started, please provide us with the following information (no screenshots or images):

(1) The order number associated with this order. (Amazon, eBay, or AC Infinity Website order number).
(2) The Name and Shipping Address where you would like the replacement sent.
(3) A Telephone Number that you would like to associate with the replacement of this order.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Again, thank you very much for reaching out to us with this inquiry!

Kind regards,

Richard H.
Customer Support Agent
AC Infinity
"Your Cooling Solutions Provider!"

Growgod420

Growgod420

so i emailed ac infinity and told them that i was an idiot and broke my starter blade/fan and asked them if i could buy a starter blade or new or used fan motor . they informed me they do not sell parts but Richard the rep who was emailing told me this

Richard (AC Infinity)

Feb 12, 2021, 2:26 PM PST

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for following up with your response! I am sorry to hear about the damage to your fan unit.

Normally, our customer support department is unauthorized to process any warranty claim or replacement requests for items not covered under our warranty policy.

However, assuming that this product was purchased from an official AC Infinity storefront, I would like to have a new replacement sent out to you as a one-time exception.

In order to get started, please provide us with the following information (no screenshots or images):

(1) The order number associated with this order. (Amazon, eBay, or AC Infinity Website order number).
(2) The Name and Shipping Address where you would like the replacement sent.
(3) A Telephone Number that you would like to associate with the replacement of this order.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Again, thank you very much for reaching out to us with this inquiry!

Kind regards,

Richard H.
Customer Support Agent
AC Infinity
"Your Cooling Solutions Provider!"
That's awesome love that company!!!

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i just got another email that said as soon as it is back in stock at there warehouse next month it would be shipped and gave a tracking number

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Screenshot 2021 02 16 001859

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

nice! good for you! and good on them too. makes me feel good that i'm rocking 2 of their fans in my grow
yea im glad i went with them . i never asked for a free one i just asked if i could buy replacement parts .

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I emailed Ac infinity and asked to buy extra support bars for the top of my ac infinity tent that i purchased directly thru them and they told me they don't sell them and did not offer to send me one. Kinda bummed me out. Lol. So i smoked a joint.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I’m a happy ac infinity customer also. I misplaced my temp sensor and contacted them for a replacement. Apparently they don’t sell parts on Amazon in Canada. So to order direct from manufacturer a $20 probe would cost $100 delivered. Now that’s a f’n joke

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

I’m a happy ac infinity customer also. I misplaced my temp sensor and contacted them for a replacement. Apparently they don’t sell parts on Amazon in Canada. So to order direct from manufacturer a $20 probe would cost $100 delivered. Now that’s a f’n joke
Right! They should be in the money making business. If people want to.buy your shit and then they want to buy extra shit. Frickin sell it to them!

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Me too. Currently run five 6” infinity fans. Thankfully I did find the missing probe but for awhile wasn’t sure what to do

Top Bottom