AC Infinity Cloudforge Humidifier Review

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

I use an ultrasonic as well, I was just hopeful that they made an evaporative one.

Ultrasonic humidifiers will create a film build up in your room and on your plants. They can also hurt your health because they aerosolize the minerals in the water which is what causes the white build up. Just use RO water and we shouldn’t have any issues.
An observation….the t7 has a very long stand pipe as the outlet. I believe the heavier particles are falling back before it exits the outlet pipe. So I’m not seeing any residual dust like you do with a regular mist type. The t3 has a hose connected that goes up on the outside of my tent and then down the side inside. I have a small collection cup at the discharge point from the hose to collect condensate. The heavier particles either fall back down the hose in to the humidifier or in to the collection cup in the tent. I have zero residue on plants or tent walls. I have no complaint with their functionality or dependability. Solid units.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Urgh. Hopefully the see they light and respond to the multiple complaints.
Most people go in their spaces where adding some water every 3 or 4 days ain’t a big deal. Can’t please everyone I guess.

M

mrfrankwhite

Most people go in their spaces where adding some water every 3 or 4 days ain’t a big deal. Can’t please everyone I guess.
No but adding a 1/4" feed line and valve at a cost of about 50c would please EVERYONE 😂

C

Caseyn55

Hey guys I recently got the t3 and it was running good for about a week a so and then all of a sudden the mist stopping rising, it’s still producing the mist it’s just not going up the tube how it’s supposed to anyone know what could be the issue ??

freezeland2

freezeland2

Hey guys I recently got the t3 and it was running good for about a week a so and then all of a sudden the mist stopping rising, it’s still producing the mist it’s just not going up the tube how it’s supposed to anyone know what could be the issue ??
The tube is full of water. I run mine from the unit outside the tent straight up the side and then straight down the inside with a collection cup at the end of the hose for condensation. The idea is to not leave a low spot in the tubing for condensate to collect. It will block the mist otherwise as you are seeing.

seafoodgumbo

seafoodgumbo

Need to give an update on the T3. The supplied tubing isn’t long enough to reach from where the humidifier sits on the floor next to the tent to run up alongside the outside and then though a vent in the top of the tent. When routed like that my exhaust fan sucked the mist out as fast as it was going in. So instead I routed it through a lower vent in the side of the tent. The problem with that is the low spots in the tubing fill with condensate. It actually got to the point where the accumulated condensate blocked the mist off. So what to do. I ran to lowes and got 6 more feet of slightly larger diameter tubing (was only size at Lowes). I pushed the AC infinity tubing into the larger tubing and duct taped it. I then routed the tubing back to the top outside the tent and down the inside wall away from the exhaust toward the tent floor. Seems to be working ok now. May need some kind of drawing collection pan under the outlet. Remains to be seen.

Hopefully @ACINFINITYINC reads this review and starts supplying longer tubing with the T3 cause it ain’t long enough.
I know its an older thread, but I was wanting to purchase just the humidifier from AC Infinity

My question is, can it run alone? Or does it need the a.c. infinity controller?

Top Bottom