AC Infinity Fans for LEDs

• Thread starter Shlep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shlep

Shlep

I love 5v and 12v fans. I use them a number of places to keep gentle air flowing either at the lights, or around 'babies', etc., and they are non-existent as far as energy costs go. They are made to move heat away from electronics and, they work relatively well.

In case your trying to clip massive fans on your lights, or other. These have rubber feet and you can get the 120MM. Something like the messy pic. ;)

Ac infinity fans for leds
Madmax

Madmax

Im same i have 3 usb fans in the veg room..they work fantastic..as you said .they have a nice gentle breeze..they also work great when drying the buds ..

Cypress66

Cypress66

I love 5v and 12v fans. I use them a number of places to keep gentle air flowing either at the lights, or around 'babies', etc., and they are non-existent as far as energy costs go. They are made to move heat away from electronics and, they work relatively well.

In case your trying to clip massive fans on your lights, or other. These have rubber feet and you can get the 120MM. Something like the messy pic. ;)

Been looking at these things but I don’t know how to get them wired up with the electric supply how are you powering yours? Peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom