AC Infinity Sixty-Nine WiFi Controller

• Thread starter freezeland2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

I received a shipping notification yesterday evening. I ordered June 16th. 47 days. Tracking says delivery expected August 8th but that remains to be seen considering only a label has been created thus far and UPS still needs to pick the package up. My last order from ac infinity took a week just for UPS to pick it up. I think what really happened is a label was created and never slapped on the package until I called and asked why UPS still hadn’t received the package for shipping.

Anyway, ac infinity produces nice products for us growers but their shipping & customer service need improvement in a big way.

Nesta028

Nesta028

That’s interesting and may be an isolated incident. I ordered the exact same unit July 31 and its scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Either way it sucks that yours got delayed!

B

BigBlonde

The best I've been able to do is put my email address on a waiting list. The web page says they're out of stock again.

freezeland2

freezeland2

The best I've been able to do is put my email address on a waiting list. The web page says they're out of stock again.
Mine are out for delivery right now. It’s been 54 days since I ordered them.