• Tagged users None
P

Pete34

Hi all-
Got to spot today and ACs went down in flower sometime. Here are the details:

-we have lights on from 1AM - 1PM
-there were on for 9 hours-not sure when ACs went down
-was 121 F when we got here
-One phase was about to be chopped down and harvested starting this Thursday-the buds are a bit pistils are a bit darker now but oh well I guess. Chop down immediately? Flush n chop tomorrow? We wet trimmed so they’re pretty bare.
-the other phase is in middle of week 3. There are pictures attached. Of 18 total 3 look pretty shriveled up. Not sure if we can salvage them. Can we ??The other 15 look “ok”. Pic included. A bit shriveled. Leaves pointing straight up. Anything in particular we can do other than TLC to get them really healthy again? Do we have to worry about seeds now?

First pic are the healthier ones.

Ac went down in flower
Ac went down in flower 2

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
They might come back they might not. Usually a wack like that there is no coming back.

You just learned a good lesson in why light temp shutdowns are so important in sealed rooms. If you havent invested in them you might want to. I know I did after I lost a room.

P

Pete34

They might come back they might not. Usually a wack like that there is no coming back.

You just learned a good lesson in why light temp shutdowns are so important in sealed rooms. If you havent invested in them you might want to. I know I did after I lost a room.
Yep -no doubt about it. Lesson learned. LOUD AND CLEAR. 🤬🤦🏻‍♂️ Thank you for your reply 🙏

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
This brought a tear to my eye! The plants will probably survive but the dried leaves won't be coming back. As you mentioned, a lesson learned. Hopefully the damage is more superficial and things bounce back.

Top Bottom