Acapulco Gold Freezing Winter Grow

• Thread starter Clamup1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamup1

Clamup1

Hello, this is my 2nd try, the first the girl plopped over and died 2 weeks after she broke the surface.

-I'm growing AG in a 3 gal bucket with holes in the bottom.
- 2x4x6 tent I bought on ebay. The tent is in a noninsulated shed. It's a nice tent if you can't afford the expensive ones.
-Bloom Plus 2500w led also ebay. So far so good.
- The dirt is Ace topsoil and perlite. There maybe something else in there but I don't remember.
-fertilizer, fox farms grow, bloom , and bloom plus?, and epsom salt. I don't know which I'll use for bloom.
- using the 15 day watering schedule as per Aquaman?
- The nity gritty: this is a covert operation. I can't baby this thing, or spend a whole lot of time messing with it. It's 24 days old and it still alive and growing. I must be doing something right.Though the weather has been giving it it's best shot to kill it. It hit -12F here and the low in my tent was 36F. Hopefully it will warm up some and stay warmer.

Acapulco gold freezing winter grow
Acapulco gold freezing winter grow 2
Acapulco gold freezing winter grow 3
Clamup1

Clamup1

Soak the pot really good,leave it alone until it looks like it needs water. I believe Aquaman did a sticky on it.

Clamup1

Clamup1

With a tiny plant in a big pot, that might be reasonable.

Autos and their weirdness… Don't get me started!
I dropped a popped seed in a 3 gal bucket. It worked pretty good. I can't check on my plants every day, so it works better.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

this is my gold around week 5 there in ffof and perlite reused soil i water every 4 or 5 days

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

36 degrees f is too low of a temp too plants stop growing at a certain temp

Top Bottom