Accidental Overdose On Gold Label Roots

• Thread starter Skurt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skurt

Skurt

Hello everyone.
So I accidentally just gave my plants 10 times the recommended dose of 0.25-0.5ml/L and giving two ladies 2.5ml/L and the other two 5ml/L.
They are still very young, popped the seed in root riots 3 weeks ago and put in 4 gallon pots 2 weeks ago.

Do you think I will have problems or should I just lay of Roots for a couple of weeks?

Cheers and best regards

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

you may have killed or note locked out the babies.

Repeat after me

"NEVER MIX NUTRIENTS WHEN YOU'RE HIGH!"

Hello everyone.
So I accidentally just gave my plants 10 times the recommended dose of 0.25-0.5ml/L and giving two ladies 2.5ml/L and the other two 5ml/L.
They are still very young, popped the seed in root riots 3 weeks ago and put in 4 gallon pots 2 weeks ago.

Do you think I will have problems or should I just lay of Roots for a couple of weeks?

Cheers and best regards

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

It's early but how do you measure .25ml isn't that like a drop

Skurt

Skurt

It's early but how do you measure .25ml isn't that like a drop

Yeah thats about it :/
Story of my life, learn by failing.
Tbh I was using a plastic syringe and I was deadcertain that the markings was at 0.2ml and not 2ml..
Got quite mad at myself when I noticed how dumb I've been :)

you may have killed or note locked out the babies.

Repeat after me

"NEVER MIX NUTRIENTS WHEN YOU'RE HIGH!"

I should have that quote in my closet! And kitchen.. and maybe even in the bathroom :D
I was thinking if a flush and then some rest would be beneficial or just leave them to whatever destiny they got infront of them?

How would a nute lockout show when overfeeding Root fertilizer?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

no. Different Liquids have different viscosities so you have to consider the liquid you are dropping.

However the general rule of thumb there are 20 drops per ml plus or minus 15% depending on viscosity.

.25 ml should vary from 4-6 drops. Hope the babies survive

Tbh I was using a plastic syringe and I was deadcertain that the markings was at 0.2ml and not 2ml..

I should have that quote in my closet! And kitchen.. and maybe even in the bathroom :D
I was thinking if a flush and then some rest would be beneficial or just leave them to whatever destiny they got infront of them?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

on a syringe they have most divided Ms into 5 equal parts.

If the syringe has 4 lines the first line would be .2 ml. if there are three lines before 1 ml/CC The first line would be .25 ml.

Skurt

Skurt

on a syringe they have most divided Ms into 5 equal parts.

If the syringe has 4 lines the first line would be .2 ml. if there are three lines before 1 ml/CC The first line would be .25 ml.

Oh dont get me wrong. It is crystal clear on the syringe, the f-up was totally my fault.

Should I give them a flush or what do you think the doctor would recommend?

1518275363698 1461224328
Shamus

Shamus

It depends on how they looks but def don’t over water them and burn them. asking for a lot of trouble.

Skurt

Skurt

It depends on how they looks but def don’t over water them and burn them. asking for a lot of trouble.

I am looking at the ingredients. They aren't "hot" ingredients. Cant burn plants with kelp, humates, and amino acids. Just drop your next few feeds to a quarter dose. I think you're fine though brotha. Kelp ratios are very very flexible. I've seen mixes range from .5-3 cups.

That sounds reasonable! Gon' take it easy with this the next few weeks and hope there is no permanent damage :)

Top Bottom