Wanted Accurate OG kush seeds under $250

• Thread starter weednshrooms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrb53

Mrb53

I will make you an offer you can't refuse....SanFernandoValley OG Kush regular photoperiod
A dozen seeds, $120 dollars, free ship. Half now, Half after you grow them if you are satisfied
Will also throw in for free
Captain America Kush x 2
Jamaican / Purple Kush x 5
Frankenstein (lineage is from Bubba / Prple heritage x 2
Offer Only good till Sunday 23of May - USA only FREE SHIPPING UPS 1st class

B

Brendosbeans

Hello,

I love kush. But it's extremely hard to find a good Kush like you said.

So, a few years ago I started breeding landraces and one project I had was a pure Kush strain. I took an Afghani hashplant, and crossed it with a Hindu Kush, both from landrace stock.

8-10 weeks. 10 weekers will be massive yielders. Aromas of tootsie roll, limes, halitosis breath, ammonia, vinegar, A1 sauce, pine, OG/Kush funk. Great for medical use. Gives a great uplifting/euphoric/giggly medicating stone.

15 seeds for 50$. Free pack of 10 seeds, plus free shipping.

20210426 001237
Mrb53

Mrb53

Hello,

I love kush. But it's extremely hard to find a good Kush like you said.

So, a few years ago I started breeding landraces and one project I had was a pure Kush strain. I took an Afghani hashplant, and crossed it with a Hindu Kush, both from landrace stock.

8-10 weeks. 10 weekers will be massive yielders. Aromas of tootsie roll, limes, halitosis breath, ammonia, vinegar, A1 sauce, pine, OG/Kush funk. Great for medical use. Gives a great uplifting/euphoric/giggly medicating stone.

15 seeds for 50$. Free pack of 10 seeds, plus free shipping.
I will take you up on that offer. Reg or fem, photo period right? Freepack contents =?

B

Brendosbeans

I will take you up on that offer. Reg or fem, photo period right? Freepack contents =?
Regular photoperiod. I'm working on fems.

Freebies will be one of these.
Sherbert Skunk
Sherbert Batter
Afghani F2s
Purple Moonshine Gelato
Durban Moonshine
Durban Poison F3s.
Or
Hindu Kush x Purple Moonshine Gelato

B

Brendosbeans

Regular photoperiod. I'm working on fems.

Freebies will be one of these.
Sherbert Skunk
Sherbert Batter
Afghani F2s
Purple Moonshine Gelato
Durban Moonshine
Durban Poison F3s.
Or
Hindu Kush x Purple Moonshine Gelato

The sherbet and moonshine are from one cross I made, but I bred different lines. It's from a cross of Blue Moonshine/Gwiz10 x Sour Diesel/Skunk18. They will all have heavy influences of sherbert/moonshine/candy.

Mother used.

Screenshot 20210519 142230 Gallery
Universallyseeded

Universallyseeded

My company carries a variety of OG crosses. As well as we are currently reversing legend OG onto itself and 30 other strains from pink runtz to green crack. @Universallyseeded

McStinky

McStinky

When I first got into weed I was pretty nerdy about it. But I was ignorant about it as well, and that’s still an issue lol. But I was seeking relief from a multitude of ailments and I kept a detailed log of which strains (didn’t know at the time that this could vary from dispensary to dispensary, or grower to grower), dosages and method of consuming helped me most during my day... to help me narrow down what to buy on a more consistent basis.

Later on I realized this pursuit was somewhat trivial as I came to understand the inconsistencies in commercial cannabis and Mother Nature herself. But nonetheless, og kush is a strain that is very helpful for multiple issues I deal with, and it made my top 5 most beneficial strains out of the hundreds that I tried and documented initially.

Unfortunately, when I purchase og kush from commercial sources it isn’t always as helpful as it was in my initial assessment. But sometimes it still is.

Regardless, now that growing is legal for me I can figure it out myself - what works and what doesn’t - and make sure I have my own source of meds.

So as I learn the growing ropes with a strain that a friend recommended (not exactly sure why, but hey I expect the first go around to be a learning experience so I went with it) I want to start figuring out what to grow next. So as I’ve been reading about and researching og kush tonight, trying to figure out how to find some seeds that contain the right og kush for me, and after learning about it’s temperamental nature, I decided to take a smoke break to ask for some experienced recommendations.

Now to the point lol. Have any of y’all come across what you consider to be pretty true / original og kush, with it’s original beneficial genetics, that are under $250 a pack? I know I’d be willing to pay more if it really meant the difference between whatever was in that strain that made my original top 5, but considering I won’t be able to know until I after I pay and grow, I figured it might be worth the ask to get some recs as I imagine I’ll be trying seeds from multiple sources just so that I can increase my odds of finding the most beneficial mother for me and my needs. So I’m trying to keep my cumulative cost down here but still need to find some accurate og kush genetics.

Considering my complex medical needs and a max plant count of 6, I’m sure I’ll be at this for a little while before I find the mother I’m looking for. So any ideas on how to efficiently approach / framework this hunt would also be welcome.

Thanks in advance for any help and apologies in advance for any rules I may be unintentionally breaking

✌🏼

Josh D OG

Top Bottom