ACT Microbes

• Thread starter InTheBeginning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

InTheBeginning

I considered posting this youtube link in the thread on refrigerated ACT but then saw the chat going on and thought Buddy would not appreciate it. It shows the microorganisms grown using only black strap molasses and vermicompost.

Waayne; It is also a little bit spammy so if you think it is not appropriate just chuck it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGpq2m2zSYU&feature=youtu.be

Microbeman ~ AKA - ITB

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
very cool thanks for posting that.

B

Buddy Hemphill

thats a cool video...I see you have several on youtube. Thats good stuff.

I dont care if you post a video in my thread man...

I dont know how it got ugly so fast. I thought I had a legit question.

Anyway...I wish I had your scope!!! I need to bite the bullet and buy one. Neat stuff for sure. Thanks for posting it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
^^^ AAAWWWWWWW.^^^

good vibes.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, tis the season. I'd like to see the base level of knowledge here come up a bit, and in terms of organic methods, we've got some sharing to do. I am learning new stuff every year, and so on that note, microbes, the soil food web, and cool videos.

I am hopeful that some old and new contributors might feel inclined to come (back) and discuss some of these topics. Thanks!

:)

Dunge

Dunge

I considered posting this youtube link in the thread on refrigerated ACT but then saw the chat going on and thought Buddy would not appreciate it. It shows the microorganisms grown using only black strap molasses and vermicompost.

Waayne; It is also a little bit spammy so if you think it is not appropriate just chuck it.

Microbeman ~ AKA - ITB
Anybody know what microscope this fellow is using?
Want one.

Top Bottom