Acupulco Gold, vegetative, recurring calcium issue

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links. But I think this is what you're talking about. I could do it with a manual light program, no problem. Am I ready to try?... Not yet lol
that's not it. you're still on whatever cycle u choose, but when this specific frequency and now as i elaborate, it doesn't exactly make sense to me because outdoor grows, would have this perk, already, but allegedly- when we go 12/12, there's a 2hr period, where nothing is really happening and y interrupting the night cycle, is no bueno because they revert to transition to flowering and we just lost four hours of flowering, in said day.
so if u were able to provide this... one could, in theory, light 14... flash it... go right to budding, the following 10hrs because we hypothetically, deleted the 2hr transition, or in 12/12... u have an extra two hrs, directly in flower... over no transition, buying us an extra 2hrs of bud, each day.
just my take on it, but as i don't have a $5 version... and plumb forgot the wavelength... i cannot prove this.

Dr.B

Dr.B

that's not it. you're still on whatever cycle u choose, but when this specific frequency and now as i elaborate, it doesn't exactly make sense to me because outdoor grows, would have this perk, already, but allegedly- when we go 12/12, there's a 2hr period, where nothing is really happening and y interrupting the night cycle, is no bueno because they revert to transition to flowering and we just lost four hours of flowering, in said day.
so if u were able to provide this... one could, in theory, light 14... flash it... go right to budding, the following 10hrs because we hypothetically, deleted the 2hr transition, or in 12/12... u have an extra two hrs, directly in flower... over no transition, buying us an extra 2hrs of bud, each day.
just my take on it, but as i don't have a $5 version... and plumb forgot the wavelength... i cannot prove this.
Gotcha, ;) knockout light. I have not heard of this frequency before now. I'm intrigued.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

All I can do is suggest. ;)
crap... i didn't realize it was his current grow. dbag!!!

sir (not doc), if u link dirtbag to ur thread, he's a really great guy. he'll show up. he's a big dogg. he knows his poop and u link someone, by adding the around about at symbol to their tag, like so: @SPARECHANGE
it's not in his character, to not show up, to assist u and i dunno enough about septoria, to b anything but a nuisance.
seraphine is unparalleled, in pest knowledge... I've never asked seraphine, for disease advice, but i would b struck stupid, if she hadn't crawled up the butts of diseases, pas well. she's amazing and also responds, when asked/called.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Well I’m waiting til this grow is over n I was gonna toss the tent. Scrub everything else and start anew.
As for entry n exit , I prolly won’t be doing that since it is dirt in all these pots that probably have 1000’s of pathogens in it. I think that would be like pushing a rope. It may work well in your habitat but it wouldn’t be beneficial in mine. I appreciate the suggestion tho. Thanks for the images SPARECHANGE you definitely made up mind. I’m gonna purchase that book. Happy growing all!
Thanks for the help Dr.B
dood, i get cmag and rh symptoms and i want to burn the mofo down. i have yet to shoot my busted inline, but it's on my todo list.
u don't need to toss the gear... we had a Pamela Anderson std scare, back in the day and bleached down the entire house... on top of banging another of a handful, for the 4 fearful days which followed. it's doable. i have faith u can douche out the gear. hate to c u take such a hit.

please, understand...: i may have some issues

December was... ummm... nm. i may have some issues.

god bless the growers like mosh, diesel, the gurlz... who never um... weren't here.

Screenshot 20200528 110058 Chrome
Screenshot 20200528 110034 Chrome
Screenshot 20200528 110041 Chrome
Screenshot 20200528 110024 Chrome
Screenshot 20200528 110105 Chrome
Screenshot 20200528 110111 Chrome
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

dood, i get cmag and rh symptoms and i want to burn the mofo down. i have yet to shoot my busted inline, but it's on my todo list.
u don't need to toss the gear... we had a Pamela Anderson std scare, back in the day and bleached down the entire house... on top of banging another of a handful, for the 4 fearful days which followed. it's doable. i have faith u can douche out the gear. hate to c u take such a hit.

please, understand...: i may have some issues

December was... ummm... nm. i may have some issues.

god bless the growers like mosh, diesel, the gurlz... who never um... weren't here.
Sorry, been way busy, @SPARECHANGE you know how to get ahold of me if it's important & I dont answer here lol. Too many notifications to keep track of. The others (dbag mimed aman) get you help? Havent read whole thing, leaving in few mins. I'll be following them when I start nute tweaking & trying other brands later this year. They suck up the calmag under these leds vs hids fma

Dr.B

Dr.B

Sorry, been way busy, @SPARECHANGE you know how to get ahold of me if it's important & I dont answer here lol. Too many notifications to keep track of. The others (dbag mimed aman) get you help? Havent read whole thing, leaving in few mins. I'll be following them when I start nute tweaking & trying other brands later this year. They suck up the calmag under these leds vs hids fma
They got me covered, thank you.

I've found that too under strong LED's. Calmag is an essential addition.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Full doses & c99 still freaking, will play with each strain individually when I have time later this year, some of these guys here are genius lolView attachment 978903
that doesn't look very high off the medium. looks like a 30%er c99... ? lemme crawl up its bum. 16% my ass. from the perspective of the photo, you're headed for a stranger than avg, pheno, especially if it foxtailz. did u budstack, this branch? ur gettin better, or the structure of this one, i like even better than the last i saw; ur dickpic.
i can c the big girl in current set, is about to foxtail off. it looks to b happening a month earlier than I'd prefer, but as it's my oops strain of 2019- i have zero idea what to expect in flowering time. i guess i could look at the parents, but while equilibrium genetics has bitchen everything- what they don't have is good strain intel. they're the mother.

I'm in the same boat as doc... i was lookin at changing nutes, but was out of one of the 3 & still had around a half gallon of the other 2. ur very brave, tryin new food. switching to tap water, I'm doin the same, essentially, having to account for 300ppm, out of the gate/faucet.

Screenshot 20200513 085620 Messages
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

that doesn't look very high off the medium. looks like a 30%er c99... ? lemme crawl up its bum. 16% my ass. from the perspective of the photo, you're headed for a stranger than avg, pheno, especially if it foxtailz. did u budstack, this branch? ur gettin better, or the structure of this one, i like even better than the last i saw; ur dickpic.
i can c the big girl in current set, is about to foxtail off. it looks to b happening a month earlier than I'd prefer, but as it's my oops strain of 2019- i have zero idea what to expect in flowering time. i guess i could look at the parents, but while equilibrium genetics has bitchen everything- what they don't have is good strain intel. they're the mother.

I'm in the same boat as doc... i was lookin at changing nutes, but was out of one of the 3 & still had around a half gallon of the other 2. ur very brave, tryin new food. switching to tap water, I'm doin the same, essentially, having to account for 300ppm, out of the gate/faucet.
C99 a shorty, fat & short (put her in tiny, almost no veg), showing worst issues in flower but like the structure, her mom had pm (bad corner in tent has been fixed) so chopped early, terrible quality, her clone looks much better.
And I always train some way or another but havent tried stacking (that's where you top bud itself, right?)

Sorry, done hijacking other threads

Terpz719

Terpz719

Hi,

Sorry I'm late to the thread. This info may help. I finished up an AG a few weeks back. It was from Barney's Farm and was feminized. It was grown in coco/perlite, RO water, and Megacrop. I had to run an extra 100-150 ppm (on 500 scale) of CalMg for a similar Ca problem. She also preferred nutes on the lighter side. The sweet spot ended up being 1.3 EC during flower.

There is a little unrelated info in this post, but most of it pertains to the AG. Good luck!

Dr.B

Dr.B

Hi,

Sorry I'm late to the thread. This info may help. I finished up an AG a few weeks back. It was from Barney's Farm and was feminized. It was grown in coco/perlite, RO water, and Megacrop. I had to run an extra 100-150 ppm (on 500 scale) of CalMg for a similar Ca problem. She also preferred nutes on the lighter side. The sweet spot ended up being 1.3 EC during flower.

There is a little unrelated info in this post, but most of it pertains to the AG. Good luck!

@Terpz719

Thank you so much! Mine is from Barney's Farm as well. Tells me that I'm on the right track and I'm not far off. I'll knock the e.c. down to 1.3 immediately.

I'm on de-chlorinated tap water but we're blessed to have a low e.c/ppm in our tap water where I am. Never caused me any trouble... To date.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Can you put up a pic of the full plant from pot to tip. 👍
I've got what I need from this thread chemistry, had it to begin with I guess.

She's had a rough start but her shoulders are healing up nicely and the calcium/magnesium uptake has resumed. I'm going to continue this thread in the grow diaries. Pictures posted there. ;)

chemistry

chemistry

I've got what I need from this thread chemistry, had it to begin with I guess.

She's had a rough start but her shoulders are healing up nicely and the calcium/magnesium uptake has resumed. I'm going to continue this thread in the grow diaries. Pictures posted there. ;)

I like a good result. 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom