adding CO2?

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RansacktheElder

Is it advantageous to introduce CO2 into my small grow or will the ambient amount I introduce through my air circulation be good enough? Remember, I'm growing for myself on a do it yourself basis. So far, lights are my only expense.

G

grizz

for a small grow I would go with the mushroom bucket. they do work and you should be able to see the differance. just run it when lights are on and it will last a whole flower cycle.

E

Easyrasta

IMO co2 is the last thing to worry about.
First is proper light, nutes and quality seeds as long as you have good air exchange co2 is not required.
once everything is tittys, then worry about adding co2
someone back in og days would say the co2 increases yeild about 10 percent, so instead of adding the cost of co2, grow 1 or two more plants
again, this is just my opinion
peace
Ez

R

RansacktheElder

Thats really what my common sense was telling me. Thanks guys.

D

dwcaero

I agree...perfect your current strain and setup before moving to supplementation.

I've heard of some of those buckets contaminating early as well...
mold and bacteria taking over the mycelia and such.

nuttso

nuttso

co2 is very usefull against pests. raise it to 10.000 ppm like 15-25 min and everything in your garden that can eat your plants will die. In my opinion the best way to deal with this lil bugs

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I have ran C02 from the tank during a couple of grows and the buds did seem a little bigger. But it is a pain in the ass because I have to haul that tank outta my apartment to refill every couple of weeks.

I have great air intake and a dehumidifier so the buds are loving that. I am too lazy to be carrying that tank back and forth but I will do it if I am extra motivated. I think it helps fatten up the buds a little.

Latest posts

Top Bottom