Addition to my earlier post about white bumps

• Thread starter TheCatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheCatman

Now on that plant only ever stayed at the bottom. On that one middle finger in one of its other fingers. And might have appeared on one more leaf on that plant I don't know but a plant that got next to it got the same thing on it leaf. It's not trikes. All the other leaves on the plans just look smooth and playing. The only trikes I have are on the sugar leaves forming now but this problem started before that. I'm wondering if it is passed. I posted a thread wondering about if I need calcium and magnesium a I did or a nutrients because of leaves dying at the bottom and eating themselves. Like turning yellow and brown eating itself away on one of them the others just falling limp. I'm guessing there's a deficiency somewhere. That were worried about these bumps and passed. The plant that displayed at first it have a shock issue but it seemed to bounce back at first just fine. It doesn't seem to want to go that well now doesn't seem happy leaves don't want to reach for the light. The other plant that had touched that it did that to is looking the same. I got the couple that don't seem like they really want to grow or form the bud that well and then I've got the one that now just got white bumps on it that has little tiny baby strawberry size buds on it. I'm worried whatever this is Pastor disease is weakening the plant. I'll show you a picture of a patch on a leaf that just doesn't seem right. So yeah it seems like it was passed from that plant to the other ones. I also included a picture of something on a car on a leaf. It kind of looks like a tiny orange little warm. But I could be wrong I couldn't make out any type of texture or features it could have been the tiniest little piece of wood or something

Addition to my earlier post about white bumps
Addition to my earlier post about white bumps 2
Addition to my earlier post about white bumps 3
Addition to my earlier post about white bumps 4
Addition to my earlier post about white bumps 5
Addition to my earlier post about white bumps 6
Addition to my earlier post about white bumps 7
P

Paradiced

How bout some pics of the entire plant. Maybe we can set you at ease.

Top Bottom