Adivce!fresh growth in flowering!

• Thread starter Tool213
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tool213

Tool213

Hey guys
Week 5 of flowering.using 100 watt led par grow light and feeding power bud.have noticed a few single leaves from top of buds and some slight foxtailing. Any advice?

Adivcefresh growth in flowering
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It's revegging so look for a light leak.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Cheers mate.anything I can do to get it to turn back faster?
I give them 48 hours of darkness which I think might actually be causing more harm than good. I don't suggest it for you because they're already stressed out so you don't want to do anything that'll hurt them more. So basically, no.

Tool213

Tool213

I give them 48 hours of darkness which I think might actually be causing more harm than good. I don't suggest it for you because they're already stressed out so you don't want to do anything that'll hurt them more. So basically, no.
Ok what am I looking at for final yield?does it revert back ok?and roughly how long does this add to the flower cycle?I have had controller in tent for a week.

Madmax

Madmax

i gather those tops are closest to the light which can cause foxtailing through the lights intensity or heat..

Tool213

Tool213

i gather those tops are closest to the light which can cause foxtailing through the lights intensity or heat..
Yea they are.worst of them anyway.have raised the light.hoping haven't butchered the grow

Top Bottom