Adjust my humidity/ventilation due to Powdery White Mold

• Thread starter RichmondReap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RichmondReap

RichmondReap

Yesterday spritz with 3% peroxide/water seems to have taken to manage the WPM until I can get the Lost Coast Plant Therapy in.
It sure is a learning curve..
The worst waste part of a failed grow, beside the time and energy one puts in, would be the Power Bill... like $1k so far :-( without more efficient LED lights.

So since I didn't have a HEPA filter on my intake air in, I would venture a guess as my Phat Filter that's in my intake would be a replacement thing that can't be cleaned... also I suppose the outtake carbon filter should also be replaced after this grow... What do you think about the duct work bringing in the air? replace or what, since it would be easier to replace the ducting then clean it.

RR

RichmondReap

RichmondReap

Been spritzing 3% hydro peroxide every other day, until product comes in tomorrow for application. I can see the buds forming, hoping for the best. Yesterday I emptied my reservoir and cleaned it, added 12 gallons of fresh nutrient mixture. I also ordered my leg shorting kit for my fast Fit table so next grow I'll have more room to grow up, but also bought a net so I can force my branches into a more light sharing manner.

20210127 114245
20210127 113902
Last edited:
RichmondReap

RichmondReap

Well nearing harvest, still not sure if the white powdery mold is going to effect my buds.. right now I'm watching for a tri-comb change to amber before I run it a week without nutes. I have been up-keeping the plant therapy every 3-5 days depending on factors. Now it is hard to discern white crystals / tri-combs from mold, much of the fan leaves are gone and mainly only buds remain. Still crossing my fingers!

Thanks for all the help people! Next batch will be dialed in a little better, I guess all depending on the strain I go with. I really like the strawana smell at this point, slurricane also has a nice skunky smell, while the kush mints, being prone to WPM, I will not attempt this strain anytime soon, but for now they also have a nice skunky smell.
Kush mints 2 21

Kush Mints (above)

Slurricane 2 21

Slurricane (above)

Strawana 2 21

Strawana (above)

-Richmond Reaper

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well nearing harvest, still not sure if the white powdery mold is going to effect my buds.. right now I'm watching for a tri-comb change to amber before I run it a week without nutes. I have been up-keeping the plant therapy every 3-5 days depending on factors. Now it is hard to discern white crystals / tri-combs from mold, much of the fan leaves are gone and mainly only buds remain. Still crossing my fingers!

Thanks for all the help people! Next batch will be dialed in a little better, I guess all depending on the strain I go with. I really like the strawana smell at this point, slurricane also has a nice skunky smell, while the kush mints, being prone to WPM, I will not attempt this strain anytime soon, but for now they also have a nice skunky smell. View attachment 1094350
Kush Mints (above)

View attachment 1094351
Slurricane (above)

View attachment 1094352
Strawana (above)

-Richmond Reaper
i just had two that i had to maintain from powdery mildew but i got them to the finish with h2o2.. now they are hanging in the drying room, still have to check for wpm as it can grow on dead plant material, it can survive a year on a speck of dead plant material!
such a bitch.,
i’ve just spent 4-5 hours cleaning spraying wiping washing everything with hydrogen peroxide before the next plants.,

Latest posts

Top Bottom