Adjusting PH in flower whoop

• Thread starter yobbocrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yobbocrack

is it worth considering adjusting the nutrient PH level with a digital meter in flower to benefit uptake a certain time in flower or do growers in coco just pick there PH number for all the way through till harvest.

Trixie

Trixie

The pH of the coir medium in the range of 5.8 – 6.5 is very suitable for plants. Plants do best when there's a consistent growing pH. Plants have an adaptation potential and in flowering "it's set" and shouldn't be changed for the best results.

Y

yobbocrack

Thanks Trixie i'm not sure of the science of how a fluctuating input PH level can effect a plant in a negative way but i have also been reading a steady PH is best for the plant, i'm finding good growth with PH 5.9 i guess don't change it.

Trixie

Trixie

Thanks Trixie i'm not sure of the science of how a fluctuating input PH level can effect a plant in a negative way but i have also been reading a steady PH is best for the plant, i'm finding good growth with PH 5.9 i guess don't change it.
Yes, once a plant is dialed in it's always best to keep it consistent to maintain the plants hybrid vigor.

Top Bottom