Adv Nutes Sensi A&B Line up. Whats needed and not?

• Thread starter Green Escape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Escape

Hi there im gonna run the advanced nutrients Sensi A&B in a Current Culture system. I was curious to know what other additives are needed and which ones arent or dont work with this style of growing.

for veg they recommend

Sensi A&B Grow
Mother Earth Tea
H2 Humic Acid
F1 Fulvic Acid
B-52
Scorpion Juice
Sensizym
Piranha and Tarantula (i heard these doesnt work with bubbles)
Voodoo Juice

For Bloom they recommend

Sensi A&B grow
Mother Earth Tea Bloom
H2
F1
B-52
Carboload
Sensizym
piranha
tarantula
voodoo juice
Bud Blood
Big Bud
Overdrive
Final Phase

Which ones are the real deal and which ones arent worth the money? your opinions would be greatly appreciated being this is going to be my first grow and have alot riding on this.

T

trugreens

never run a system like that, but I like Advanced Nutrients Sensi A&B, Voodoo, Big Bud, B-52, and Overdrive..

good luck - love to see how this one turns out since this system is one i've heard good things about...

:smiley_joint:

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Lol. I think they also reccomend you send them a check for 1,000 dollars every month. That list is nuts. No one needs that many products to grow a plant. I have not been growing long, but already cutting back and using less additives now than i did when i started.

JB

D

doctodD_hawaii

I use sensi A/B, voo doo juice, carboload, big bud powder, overdrive and B52. Its costly but works well. Im in Hawaii and have no local supplyer so I have to have it shipped and that really adds to the cost so I may try to find another brand I can pick up here.

S

sRoC1

Lol. I think they also reccomend you send them a check for 1,000 dollars every month. That list is nuts. No one needs that many products to grow a plant. I have not been growing long, but already cutting back and using less additives now than i did when i started.

JB

for real thats the only reason i havent used AN too many add-ons and its not like there cheap either..

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I hear ya Dr D, i need to get everything shipped to me too, and i am even farther than hawaii! recently got some big 5L canna a and b bottle sent to me, WAY more than the cost of the nutes to pay for the shipping...

D

doctodD_hawaii

thanks boss. most place do screw you on shipping to HI. I call it a paradise tax. Thanks for the tip. You rock as always. I just may wait to see how your side by side turns out before I make another order.

G

Green Escape

kick ass thanks for the opinions guys i just got my grow started the other day its some gdp x ak47 im gonna stay simple and light during veg and play with a couple of the additives from AN most likely voodoo juice bud candy big bud carboload overdrive grandma enggys h2 and f1 and final flush sounds like it should do the trick some people keep recommending the tarantula and pirahna but i dont wanna waste my money if the bubbles are gonna defeat the purpose of em.

G

Green Escape

oh yeah and the guy you wanna talk to from discount advanced nutrients is jared he is a bad ass the guy has some major knowledge he can throw your way and is always willing to help.

iamgrowerman

iamgrowerman

Hi there im gonna run the advanced nutrients Sensi A&B in a Current Culture system. I was curious to know what other additives are needed and which ones arent or dont work with this style of growing.

for veg they recommend

Sensi A&B Grow
Mother Earth Tea
H2 Humic Acid
F1 Fulvic Acid
B-52
Scorpion Juice
Sensizym
Piranha and Tarantula (i heard these doesnt work with bubbles)
Voodoo Juice

For Bloom they recommend

Sensi A&B grow
Mother Earth Tea Bloom
H2
F1
B-52
Carboload
Sensizym
piranha
tarantula
voodoo juice
Bud Blood
Big Bud
Overdrive
Final Phase

Which ones are the real deal and which ones arent worth the money? your opinions would be greatly appreciated being this is going to be my first grow and have alot riding on this.

I don't think they actually recommend you start with all that. This is just their list for a complete menu.

Whether you want to cast Advanced Nutrients as saviors or villains the results are the same - they want you to grow really well. Whether they want you to grow well because they just are nice guys who are like that, or because they want you to keep buying their stuff because it works so good the result is the same.

Start small and simple and then add to that as you feel necessary. Get the Sensi 2-part if that's what you're interested in (but you should get Sensi Bloom for flowering). Get Big Bud too. No matter what you grow or what nutes you use, you should be using Big Bud imho. It rocks.

That will give you a good baseline for what Advanced Nutrients can do, and a basis to build on with more stuff later if you want to. And if you want to use more things the first time don't let me stop you. Just don't get carried away.

S

ShorelineTex

Lol...that's a long, complicated list. Cow poop and blood/bone meals ftw :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom