advance nutes tarantula

• Thread starter caliskunker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caliskunker

I have been looking at this for a while and this stuff will go into my next bacth. Anyone with good or bad comments ?? Cant find much on it!! My next grow will be outside !! so post away

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I use Tarantuala and Pirahna religously..perfect for outdoors where watering may be an issue, super root systems created

Tex

J

Jalisco Kid

I have never seen a side by side or any reliable info for the good on tarantula. Piranha uses endo and ectos.Why I have no clue as ectos only work on a few evergreens. But bio-organics.com has a landscapers blend so workers do not have to think. I think this is how Mike came up with it Not Thinking. Anyway it only goes for 3 lb/$85. Compare that to piranha. TK you should check out their endo 3 lber. Suerte JK
For a good root sys try some MAP. Cost pennies.

N

negative 1

i was thinking that in an outdoor grow if you plant your plants properly, there should be beneficcials already available no? i grow outdoors every year and dont use too much hydro or indoor generalized nutes at all. guanos are the way to go, they have a high number of beneficials and really seem to work great for me, itcosts tooooo much to use something that runs what.....36 bucks for 50 grams or whatnot....seems like a waste to use when you'll be feeding everything around the plants more than the plants themselves. thats my two pennies woth
negative 1

J

Jalisco Kid

I am a hydro guy but it seems we have pretty much screwed with our soils too much. I feel our soils do not work like they used to. Fulvic acid and benies can only help you out. JK

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I never thought I'd hear an endorsement of any AN product coming out of my mouth, but I gotta say, Voodoo Juice kicks ass. It really does. Within days of using it, the roots are thick and furry...white as snow. I gave up on all the other rooting products like H&G Excelurator and others. Don't need em. It's expensive too, but I use it at half the recommended dosage and it's is only applied once every 3 weeks. Make sure to add the molasses to feed the micro critters.
I use Humboldts Myco Madness for the fungi. It works well too. A water soluble product also used once every 3 weeks.

B

baggins

i've found the same products for way less than AN. i'm a big organics grower and i love bokashi for all the diversified bact and micro organisms. its easy to ferment and all the organic matter and bact help with drought and dieases.

C

caliskunker

tex= yeah keep hear about AN tar and pir just wanted to know what the guys in the trenchs think

j kid = never heard of MAP ?? Can u explain more to me

neg 1= yeah i hear you on the price!! just looking to open doors and learn about this new stuff

Hroller= that voodoo gets alot of love 2 but the humb madness is expensive !!

bags= bokashi !! got love it

newbies search this stuff:kiss

Latest posts

Top Bottom