advanced led diamond series

• Thread starter willy led wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

willy led wonka

I know these are new lights....but does anyone who uses leds already and can give good information have these new lights or know some who does and can comment. I already have a magnum, 5 bs500s and i know for a fact that these lights work. My dilema is im now shutting down the 1200 watts of hps and replacing them with leds. Im trying to stay to the 1200 watts or less. So i already know i can use 6-7 magnums or 4 of the bs 500s.

Im curious about the new panel size and its other features. I like the ds400 at this point and just trying to find some input on the ds series of lights.

Im gonna put them over an "apollo aeroponic system" that ive seen---and it covers an area of either 4x4---4x8, depend on what your after. The newer diamond series looks to have a larger housing and a different footprint than what we have been working with the last few months so im thinking 3 of the lights would work great where as i would put 4 of the bs500s over it and probably 4 magnums also.

Thanks for any help----Wonka

T

taller

I've used the Lumigrow ES330 and it works like a dream. It is equal to 660 watts of HPS, but half the power consumption and less heat. The quality of the final product was outstanding, along with the use of Advanced Nutrients organic line (Iguana Juice).

W

willy led wonka

sorry but im not interested in lumigrow. I already own a magnum and blackstar.....so i have a good idea whats working and I have a buddy that has the advanced extreme 360s which work as well. This is why im interested in the diamond series. Ive tested or seen several leds,,,,,and this new x-lense technology really has my Oompa senses tingling. Thanks for your input on the lumigrow,,,,,,im just not interested in this light.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

Kyle said they are brighter and have better penetration so I would think thy would kick ass. If I had the money Id buy a 600w to go with my 360w extreme flower I bought a year ago. Huge diodes compared to the ones in my light so I can only imagine bigger = brighter. Soon as I can afford it one will be added to my grow room.

W

willy led wonka

my buddy and i dont know if you need a light as big as the 600. My buddys 360 is working great. And we've used a range of lights from 180,240,357,360, and 900. He and i both agree the 900s are way to much light. We were thinkn about the ds400.

P

PatFenis

what about this new magnum plus light? it's mentioned on the website but there are no details on it or pics of it???

Top Bottom