Advanced nutrient ph perfect dtw

• Thread starter Dankinator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dankinator

I’m growing 2 blueberry headband and a blue dream from seed the headband are clones. I’m trying to figure out high frequency fertigation with coco. I thought I’d been over watering but it looks like a nutrient deficiency to me. I’ve been doing 500ish ppm and 1-1.1 ec. My question is should I step up the feed? Do I really water daily or 2times daily? I’ve seen that to be the best for yield. Please coco pros chime in

Advanced nutrient ph perfect dtw
Advanced nutrient ph perfect dtw 2
Advanced nutrient ph perfect dtw 3
Anthem

Anthem

Plants are not happy. Something is wrong with your plants uptaking nutrients. I think for their second size I would decrease EC to about .8 back the light strength would 40 percent. Hear a lot of people having trouble with the perfect P H line.
With Coco you need to water several times a day to run off 10 to 15 percent. I quit running Coco because I was letting the pots dry out and you do not want that. The run off is to allow dried up salt to leave the media.

D

Dankinator

Plants are not happy. Something is wrong with your plants uptaking nutrients. I think for their second size I would decrease EC to about .8 back the light strength would 40 percent. Hear a lot of people having trouble with the perfect P H line.
With Coco you need to water several times a day to run off 10 to 15 percent. I quit running Coco because I was letting the pots dry out and you do not want that. The run off is to allow dried up salt to leave the media.
What do you mean by there second size?

Top Bottom