Advanced nutrients 2 part in soil? Tips welcome

• Thread starter AutoHead420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AutoHead420

AutoHead420

Will be growing autos again for the 3rd harvest. Switching to advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, as well as big bud, b52, overdrive, voodoo juice, budcandy and im sure I'm missing one more. But does anyone have any experience with this in soil my mixture is 50% happy frog 30% coco and 20% chunky perlite. Any recommendations and tips are greatly appreciated.

Jakecan

Jakecan

Will be growing autos again for the 3rd harvest. Switching to advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom, as well as big bud, b52, overdrive, voodoo juice, budcandy and im sure I'm missing one more. But does anyone have any experience with this in soil my mixture is 50% happy frog 30% coco and 20% chunky perlite. Any recommendations and tips are greatly appreciated.
If you like growing autos you should check out Mantis Buffered Nutrients. It's a one part nutrient that is great for growing auto because it's the same ratio of food to water from seed to harvest. No need to switch nutrients when your plant decides to flower.

Scar818

Scar818

I used advanced nutrients for 1 harvest. And i used this more or less. I just used a lil bit higher dose as i progressed to mid and late flower. Also this says 6 week but i did 8 weeks. Just ignore the flawless finish product.

A45997D6 B1A5 4CAC 8551 63F21D064BCF

Latest posts

Top Bottom