Advanced Nutrients Question

• Thread starter Mrniceguy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrniceguy420

Mrniceguy420

So, last day of week six, and my advanced nutrients say to stop with the nutes after the end of this week, and to start using overdrive for the last two weeks. I thinks this only applies to plants that finish within an 8 week cycle, and if your plants need more time after that initial 8 week cycle, you just repeat week 6. I have one or two plants that are showing a few amber trichs, few and far between at this point, and I still have like 3 or 4 that are still covered in white hairs, and clear trichs. Question, the ones that are showing signs of maturity should be treated as such, and should be given the overdrive, right? And the girls that still have some developing to do should be given the same as week 6, just less potency each proceeding week?

I have "decent" pics if need be.

DenzlFregren

DenzlFregren

Exactly. Advanced has a general timeline but it needs to be tailored to each individual strain and pheno. Stop when you believe is 2 weeks out and switch. Even if that means before or after 6 weeks as they say. Your on the right track. Switch the ones almost done and continue feeding those that need more time. Keep up the great work

Top Bottom