GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

you gonna start a when to stop feeding nitrogen debate here my brother 😆 ✌️
my 2c, stop nitrogen when pistil are orange and phos after cloudy trics

Last edited:
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
when using the trio micro grow and bloom do you all use it the whole grow on autos? do you stop at some point and just add things like bud candy n big bud. im confused on if i shoulkd stop them to end nitrogen or fgive it the whole grow
I use General Hydroponics 3 part Micro/grow/bloom/ + Floralicious and I use it all right up until the end cutting back on grow just a bit at the end I go from 5/5/5/1 in veg.....to 5/5/10/1+ kool bloom in flower then around week 7 in flower I'm backing down to 4/4/10 +KB - 4/4/5 = 0/0/0 ml/gallon

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
That line recommends going all the way through week 7 of Flower with grow, micro, and bloom at 4 mL/L. So for an auto, keep feeding until about a week before harvest. It's a pretty basic line of nutes. Similar to the GH 3 part. I would do that and start feeding bud candy once you see pistils forming and big bud two weeks after that until about a week out from harvest.

@PipeCarver grows some impressive autos on here, it's worth checking out some of his threads.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That line recommends going all the way through week 7 of Flower with grow, micro, and bloom at 4 mL/L. So for an auto, keep feeding until about a week before harvest. It's a pretty basic line of nutes. Similar to the GH 3 part. I would do that and start feeding bud candy once you see pistils forming and big bud two weeks after that until about a week out from harvest.

@PipeCarver grows some impressive autos on here, it's worth checking out some of his threads.
Hey thanks for the compliment but I've really only grown a few Auto's...It's just those last 2 were so nice it makes it seems like they've all been winners......not......lol.......When you get the good gene's they can make a guy look good.....😁

H

hawkman

basicly use 1/3 amounts that are recommended by maker -- here is the auto growth cycle:
Veg - weeks 1-3
Flower - weeks 4-12

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
Any pics of your plants? What medium are they in? What day of growth? Lights you're using?

Latest posts

Top Bottom