Advanced Nutrients Vs Fox Farms Nutrients

• Thread starter Dabz4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Most have two or three parts because it is very hard to put all 16 nutrients in one formulation. I looked up FF Big Grow MSDS since I didn't have a label handy, and it didn't list it. Their rate for a heavy feeder is still is 3X ours.
shill alert! and u are wrong Dg alex about the grow big without calcium also as chemchris has said going off a msds is the worst possible way to tell someone what is in the nutrients..

H

hawkman

theyre not required to list all ingredients on the msds or the label but they usually list more on the label. they don't lie about what it's in but they aren't required to list it at all.
got am e-mail by them about two new products can't remember about the other one

Enforcer

Enforcer

I used Fox Farms nutes and Cocoloco soil mix on my last run. I made a few mistakes that impacted my yield and flavor. However, I feel part of the issue with those mistakes lay with Fox Farms. I was feeding at half rate, and still had nute burn and stunted growth issues. I tried to flush with SLF-100 to bring my ppm's back in line, but I could not flush that cocoloco crap for shit. Several flushes a few days apart still showed 1100 ppm's in the runoff. I'm switching to AN Sensi coco ph perfect base nutes, and building a auto dripper system for this run. I'm done with hand watering.

BTW, only the Big Bloom is organic. The Grow Big and Tiger Bloom are synthetic nutes. I haven't used their hydro versions. Plus I would rather give my money to a company that supports cannabis growers, rather than state their produce is not for cannabis.

Side note: I hear GH will straight hang up on you if you say you're growing weed.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

For chemical grows look into

Home / Fertilizers / Chem-Gro / 4-20 Hydroponic Formula [25lbs Bag]

They make Species Specific Formulas. Weed is by no means the only thing they specialize in.

While it does have Nitrogen in it, it is a

4 - 20 - 39 Formula.

You add extra Calcium Nitrate, and Magnesium. The also say some strains can benefit with Extra Iron, and

ChemGro.jpg

4-20 Hydroponic Formula [25lbs Bag]

$ 62.22

SKU: 4-20-39 Categories: Chem-Gro, Fertilizers

Description
This is a 25 pound bag of our specially formulated 4-20 hydroponic growing food. It has the ideal balance of growing nutrients needed for healthy plants.

Check out the new 4-20-39 brochure – 4-20-39 Brochure

CHEM-GRO 4-20 HYDROPONIC FORMULA 4-20-39

GUARANTEED ANALYSIS

Total Nitrogen (N) ……………………………………………………4.00%
Nitrate Nitrogen…………………………………………3.50%
Ammoniacal Nitrogen………………………………….0.50%
Available Phosphoric Acid (P205)………………………………20.00%
Soluble Potash (K20)……………………………………………… 39.00%
Available Magnesium as (Mg)……………………………………..0.35%

TRACE ELEMENTS

Boron as (B) …………………………………………………………….0.20%
Copper as (Cu)………………………………………………………… 0.05%
Iron (Chelated) as (Fe).. ……………………………………………..0.41%
Manganese as (Mn)……………………………………………………0.22%
Molybdenum as (Mo) …………………………………………………0.01%
Zinc as (Zn)……………………………………………………………….0.05%

Derived From:
Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Muriate of Potash, Iron Chelate (DTPA), Boric Acid, Iron Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Chelate (EDTA), Zinc Chelate (EDTA), Zinc Sulfate & Molybdic Acid

4-20-39 SDS

CHEM-GRO 4-20 HYDROPONIC 4-20-39
Mixing Instructions for 100 gallons of water
(For full strength working solution)
For standard 12 week cycle (4-Veg & 8-Flower)

4-20-39 Recipe 2017

Designed for Hemp/Cannabis growing hydroponically

How To Mix Chem-Gro Fertilizers

VEG Phase FLOWER Phase WK 1 WK 2 WK 3 WK 4 WK 1 WK 2 WK 3 WK 4 WK 5 WK 6 WK 7 WK 8
Per 100 gallons
Chem-Gro 4-20-39 2.75 oz 3.5 oz 3.5 oz 5.8 oz 6.4 oz 7 oz 7.5 oz 8 oz 9.6 oz 7 oz 6.4 oz 5.8 oz Calcium Nitrate 2.75 oz 3.5 oz 3.5 oz 5.8 oz 6.4 oz 7 oz 7.5 oz 8 oz 9.6 oz 7 oz 6.4 oz 5.8 oz Magnesium Sulfate 1.37 oz 1.75 oz 1.75 oz 2.9 oz 3.2 oz 3.5 oz 3.75 oz 4 oz 4.8 oz 3.5 oz 3.2 oz 2.9 oz
EC - ppm 400-500 650 650 1100 1200 1300 1400 1500 1800 1300 1200 1100 pH 6.4 6.4 6.3 6.2 6.2 6.2 6.1 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0
In some varieties, extra Magnesium Sulfate and Iron chelate (FE138) may be beneficial

Description
Chemical Abbrev. CaNo3
(N-P-K) (15.5-0-0)
Ship Wght. Bag 26#
SOLUTION GRADE-IS 90% PURE. 19% Ca & 15.5% Nitrogen (CANO3)
Calcium Nitrate SDS

Magnesium Sulfate/Epsom Salts can be bought locally cheaper

brazel

brazel

If you want to learn, go with the company that has the most bottles... You will learn when to use them, how to use them, and why you are using them... after you understand what is going on, then you are off on your own.

I hope you have an RO machine... If you don't, there's no reason to worry about calcium anyway, because it's already in your tap water.
Ha that's awesome

brazel

brazel

Or you could skip all the bottles and just buy( or mix yourself) better soil , then all you need is water and maybe a tea once in a while
Plus 89989887765799 best advice I read!
There's so much awesomeness on this thread! Organic bottled nutes! Yeah buy that... by the case! MSDS well hell yeah, everything I consume should have this! It absolutely pisses me off when I go buy produce and there's no MSDS by the tomatoes and avocados what the shit!

Why would you wanna buy only two or three inputs! I use 8 different products from AN and mine are straight fire! A couple of my bottles fix the ph! That's magic and you can't say magic ain't cool!
One of my bottles supplies enough calcium, so I'll never have to buy oyster shell powder again. Besides I'd rather give my money to a company!

Man I even found this product called clearex! Check this out so when I get done pouring my different bottle of nutes into my container this clearex will flush out the bad stuff that came in the different bottles of nutes I use!

N

Nitetime707189

Ive used both. I use the advanced nutrients ph perfect with the flower fuel to boost it works well. Foxfarms ive had great results in veg but the flower didnt have the power i think it needed and you had to use more of the fox farms like 4ml to 1ml . I guess the other variables like gentics and others had something to do with it. But id say advanced

Top Bottom