Advanced Talk About The Actuality In Mono Atomic' And Additional Nutrients Durring Flower

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I will be treating this thread as a classroom and will have some rules and codes oconduct therin explained here Course description:
Students will learn basic concepts and principles of plant mineral nutrition that will provide a
basis for solving practical nutritional problems in horticultural crops. Areas covered include
mineral nutrients, nutrient availability in the soil and plant uptake, nutrient deficiencies and
toxicities and their causes and remedies, and plant and soil analysis. Measurable Student learning outcomes:
1. Understand the principles governing plant mineral nutrition.
2. Understand the effects of plant nutrition on yield responses and crop quality.
3. Understand the basis for and methods used to evaluate plant and soil fertility status –
nutrient deficiency and toxicity symptoms, soil analysis, plant analysis.
4. Evaluate scientific articles about mineral nutrition and horticultural crop management. Expectations for Student Conduct:
Student conduct is governed by the university’s policies, as explained in the Office of Student
Conduct: information and regulations.
In an academic community, students and faculty, and staff each have responsibility for
maintaining an appropriate learning environment, whether online or in the classroom.
Students, faculty, and staff have the responsibility to treat each other with understanding,
dignity and respect. Disruption of teaching, administration, research, and other institutional
activities is prohibited by Oregon Administrative Rule 576-015-0015 (1) and (2) and is
subject to sanctions under university policies, OSU Office of Student Conduct.
♣ Academic Integrity — Students are expected to comply with all regulations pertaining to
academic honesty, defined as: An intentional act of deception in which a student seeks to
claim credit for the work or effort of another person or uses unauthorized materials or
fabricated information in any academic work. For further information, visit Avoiding
Academic Dishonesty, or contact the office of Student Conduct and Mediation at 541-737-
♣ Conduct in this online classroom — Students are expected to conduct themselves in the
course (e.g., on discussion boards, email postings) in compliance with the university's
regulations regarding civility. Students will be expected to treat all others with the same
respect as they would want afforded themselves. Disrespectful behavior to others (such as
harassing behavior, personal insults, inappropriate language) or disruptive behaviors in the
course (such as persistent and unreasonable demands for time and attention both in and
out of the classroom) is unacceptable and can result in sanctions as defined by Oregon
Administrative Rules Division 015 Student Conduct Regulations. (Adapted from
statements provided by Becky Warner, SOC)
Course Evaluation
We encourage you to engage in the course evaluation process each term – online, of course.
The evaluation form will be available toward the end of each term, and you will be sent
instructions by Ecampus. You will login to ―Student Online Services‖ to respond to the online
questionnaire. The results on the form are anonymous and are not tabulated until after grades
are posted. Scientific papers (3) – Write an abstract (350 words) for a posted scientific article and provide
5 questions for discussion
Class discussion – participation in class discussion group based on scientific articles

Well now thay this is clear for eveyone lets get back to what we were talking about,

This is something that is closer to home for me than the content on the other thread.... So let's get into it and start off with basics of understanding nutrients as a whole then we can get into atomicly absorbed minerals and sub atomic effects therein as well as everyone may feel free to add in a whole lot of fun stuff to the depths of implimentations of additional nutrients and compounds up taken from the remains of the currently available nutrients for boosting flowers And so-on so-and-so........

I have been a little septical of the actuality of a mono atomic's ability in supporting plant life, commonly known as mono atomic/nano/ and sometimes known as an angstrom copolymer's. However this is actually quite a interesting subject and of good science, but lacking in research as well as highly untested in plants for the most part, Comercial use especially.

So to say

Because these elements are no longer sufficiently available from our depleted soils and food chain, the body naturally seeks and finds replacement elements and metals to compensate for the depletion within. Unfortunately, the most prominent forms of metals available in today's diet and lifestyle are the soft toxic metals such as mercury, lead, and aluminum.
100% bio-available mono atomic precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and others will exchange with and remove the toxic chemical and heavy metal particles from that of an effected cell.
The 100% non-toxic and 100% bio availability makes a HUGE difference. The aqueous (pure water) solution of essential elements and monatomic

To do this precious metals are potentiated via a laser plasma generator to ensure each element maintains its own gravity and remains in its highest state for optimal bio-availability. Which means... within 3-5 minutes is absorbed into your blood stream and cell structures. Or into the phlox

let's talk about what this even is before we move on as I am sure alot of you are currently scratching your melons possibly thinking "sounds like hokum gibberish to me" in actuality it is not yet more so it is the future of micro nutrients and living water for human and plant functionality and absorbed micro nutrition we all lack in.
Ok
Let's begin

mono atomic/nano crystal's and angstrom copolymer's. Explained (Briefly)

Quantum Potenized Mono-Atomic Particles specially designed for Multi-Cellular CorrectionsOur Mono-Atomics' (Single Atom Structures) are truly amazing.

Made of the purest form of precious metals (0.9999), semi-precious metals and important trace elements. Each is specially processed into a nano or mono-atomic form (single freed Atoms) particles, functionalized, activated and suspended in an aqueous solution for sub-lingual administration. The Mono-Atomic line of Multi-Cellular Correctors are excellent for maintaining and restoring good health and also effective for reversing degenerative and end stage disease conditions, especially when combined with the chelating and the hydration technologies, you can enjoy the positive effects of increased uptake other nutrients, along with a healing and rejuvenating affect on all living fluid structures (over 81% of the human physical body is water).

Or you could also say -
Because these elements are no longer sufficiently available from our depleted soils and food chain, the body naturally seeks and finds replacement elements and metals to compensate for the depletion. Unfortunately, the most prominent forms of metals available in today's diet and lifestyle are the soft toxic metals such as mercury, lead, and aluminum.

WIRH 100% bio-available mono atomic precious metals such as Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and others will exchange with and remove the toxic chemical and heavy metal particles from the cell.
The 100% non-toxic and 100% bio availability makes a HUGE difference. The aqueous (pure water) solution of essential elements and monatomic precious metals are potentiated via a laser plasma generator to ensure each element maintains its own gravity and remains in its highest state for optimal bio-availability. Which means... within 3-5 minutes is absorbed into your blood stream and cell structures. The cell wall is a tough, flexible and sometimes rigid layer that surrounds some types of cells. It surrounds the cell membrane and provides these cells with structural support and protection. In addition, the cell wall acts as a filtering mechanism. A major function of the cell wall is to act as a pressure vessel, preventing over-expansion when water enters the cell. The composition of the cell wall varies between species and may depend on cell type and developmental stage. The primary cell wall of land plants is composed of the polysaccharidescellulose, hemicellulose and pectin.

Furthermore,
A plant nutrient is a chemical element that is essential for plant growth and reproduction.

Essential element is a term often used to identify a plant nutrient. The term nutrient implies essentiality, so it
is redundant to call these elements essential nutrients. Commonly, for an element to be a nutrient,
it must fit certain criteria. The principal criterion is that the element must be required for a plant to complete its life cycle.

The second criterion is that no other element substitutes fully for the element being considered as a nutrient.

The third criterion is that all plants require the element. All the elements that have been identified as plant nutrients, however, do not fully meet these criteria, so, some debate occurs regarding the standards for classifying an element as a plant nutrient The first criterion, that the element is essential for a plant to complete its life cycle, has historically been the one with which essentiality is established.

This criterion includes the property that the element has a direct effect on plant growth and reproduction. In the absence of the essential element or with severe deficiency, the plant will die before it completes the cycle from seed to seed.
This requirement acknowledges that the element has a function in plant metabolism; that with

short supply of the nutrient, abnormal growth or symptoms of deficiency will develop as a result of the disrupted metabolism; and that the plant may be able to complete its life cycle with restricted growth and abnormal appearance.

This criterion also notes that the occurrence of an element in a

plant is not evidence of essentiality. Plants will accumulate elements that are in solution without regard to the elements having any essential role in plant metabolism or physiology. The second criterion states that the role of the element must be unique in plant metabolism or physiology, meaning that no other element will substitute fully for this function. A partial substitution
might be possible. For example, a substitution of manganese for magnesium in enzymatic reactions may occur, but no other element will substitute for magnesium in its role as a constituent of chlorophyll. Some scientists believe that this criterion is included in the context of the first criterion.

The third criterion requires that the essentiality is universal among plants. Elements can affect plant growth without being considered as essential elements (3,4). Enhancement ofgrowth is not a
defining characteristic of a plant nutrient, since although growth might be stimulated by an element, the element is not absolutely required for the plant to complete its life cycle. Some plants may respond to certain elements by exhibiting enhanced growth or higher yields, such as that which occurs with the
supply of sodium to some crops. Also, some elements may appear to be required by some plants
because the elements have functions in metabolic processes in the plants, such as in the case of cobalt being required for nitrogen-fixing plants. Nitrogen fixation, however, is not vital for these plants since they will grow well on mineral or inorganic supplies of nitrogen. Also, plants that do not fix nitrogen do not have any known need for cobalt.

Elements that might enhance growth or that have

a function in some plants but not in all plants are referred to as beneficial elements.
Seventeen elements are considered to have met the criteria for designation as plant nutrients.
Carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen are derived from air or water. The other 14 are obtained from soil or nutrient solutions. It is difficult to assign a precise date or a specific researcher to the
discovery of the essentiality of an element. For all the nutrients, their roles in agriculture were
the subjects of careful investigations long before the elements were accepted as nutrients. Careful observations of the growth of plants can furnish direct evidence of their nutritional conditions.
Metabolic disruptions resulting from nutrient deficiencies provide links between the function of an element and the appearance of a specific visible abnormality. Symptoms of disorders, therefore, provide a
guide to identify nutritional deficiencies in plants. Careful experimental work and observations are needed to characterize symptoms. For example, nitrogen is needed for protein synthesis and for chloro-
phyll synthesis, and symptoms appear as a result of the disruption of these processes. Symptoms of nitrogen deficiency appear as pale-green or yellow leaves starting from the bottom and extending upward or sometimes covering the entire plant. Magnesium deficiency also affects protein synthesis
and chlorophyll synthesis, but the symptoms may not resemble those of nitrogen deficiency, which affects the same processes.

So to be less specific-
Experience is necessary to distinguish the symptoms of nitrogen deficiency

from symptoms of magnesium deficiency or in the identification of the deficiency of any nutrient.

Also we will touch a bit on
PLANT ANALYSIS (Briefly)

Plant analysis as a means of understanding plant physiology perhaps started with deSaussure.
With plant analysis, de Saussure corrected the misunderstanding at the time that the mineral matter
of plants had no importance. He showed that the mineral matter in plants came from the soil and
not from the air and that little growth of plants occurred if they were grown in distilled water.
Through plant analysis, he also demonstrated that plants absorbed minerals in ratios that differed
from the proportions existing in solution or in soil and that plants absorbed substances from solu-
tion, whether the substances were beneficial to the plants or not.

As for the nitro
The major portion of nitrogen in plants is in proteins, which contain about 85% of the total
nitrogen in plants (Table 2.2). Nucleic acids (DNA, RNA) contain about 5% of the total nitrogen,
and 5 to 10% of the total nitrogen is in low-molecular-weight, water-soluble, organic compounds
of various kinds.
Some of the low-molecular-weight, water-soluble, organic compounds are intermediates in the
metabolism of nitrogen. Some have specific roles in processes other than intermediary metabolism.

Amides and amino acids have roles in transport and storage of nitrogen in addition to their occurrence in proteins. Ureides (allantoin and allantoic acid) are prominent in xylem sap and transport nitrogen
fixed in root nodules of legumes (15,29). Amines (ethanolamine) and polyamines (putrescine, spermine, spermidine) have been assigned roles or have putative roles in the lipid fraction of membranes,
as protectants, and in processes involved in plant growth and development. Putrescine
accumulation in plants may be a physiological response to stresses such as the form of nitrogen supplied and the nutrient status of plants. Simple nitrogen bases, such as choline, are related to alkaloids in plants and to lipids (29). Analogs of purines and pyrimidines have functions in growth
regulation. Various amino acids other than those in proteins exist in plants. Often, the nonprotein
amino acids are related to those occurring in proteins. β-Alanine, homoserine, and γ-aminobutyric acid
are common examples of these amino acids (1,29). Accumulation of amino acids such as ornithine and
citrulline is generally rare in plants, but they may be the major soluble nitrogenous constituents of some species. Nonprotein amino acids may be natural products or metabolites, but their functions
are generally unclear. And further research is needed for the answers.

I'm sure you are now probably a bit more educated in nutrients, and the ability of but still asking

"well what does it all mean bazil".......

Well what It means is..... ugh lemme give my hand a break make sure I am positive and correct in my words and phrases so you all can benifit more from this....
I think we should try to discuss this first but if the subject further of its own design Then after a short break and instead have a conversation about what has been implied s well get it to the point where the info you have read actually sinks in there not blowing off the top when we put on out combovers, in a way you can understand. This meaning now is the time for questions regarding the previously posted information..... what say you fine scholar/scientific/researcher
Have ye any questions or comments to ask or add on to this?

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ok Mayes let's continue this here as to not thread jack

Trichs,...tga Danny boy selfing male... used Georges aloe, mini minerals minerals of life(made from crystals , mono atomic/nano,/ angstrom),a touch of algoflash, golden tree, John Ellis water, Patrick Flanagan Crystal energy nano/angstrom silica, a touch of calphonite(volcanic ash that is high in potassium, magnesium, iron and calcium), and Peru sea bird guano....hehe...
cw...View attachment 550325
Nicely done in time for tea and deep serenity seeps from the pot - we smoke whilst it gets a bit warmer in here and clouds of knowledge begin to billow with a fine brush of art. Somehow implied.

Thats deff my next purchase though Kilo! I deff need to get that back in the mix.
Fundage and research has been focused on my hardware lately. I built a couple dataloggers using this ESP8266 wifi chip. The Chips are only 3 bucks and temperature/humidity sensors are also only a couple bucks. I can monitor fluctuations in temperature and humidity from my phone. I’m working on a master time clock that will click on different relays in my contactor panel for lighting, fans/AC. and get all data logged and graphed onto my server using a raspberry Pi. PPMs, PH, Time of day water levels, ect.. This way I can start playing with variables such as different lighting spectrum’s at different times, what nutes work best when, ect. I can go on and on,lol... I just eliminated all of my pain in the ass T5 fixtures using COB LEDs in my veg area. The cobs kick the shit out of the t5s and MH in my setup anyway. Growth is explosive with very tight node spacing, using half the wattage and even cooler than t5s and there is no need to replace shitty fluorescents every 3 months anymore! WooHoo! The commercial LED manufactures are slowly moving towards COBs and away from the cheapo looking Christmas red and blue 3w diodes. DIY LED fixtures using COBs are easy and fairly inexpensive to make. In veg its a no-brainer. I got trees with thick stalks and tight node spacing with 150W of 5000k-6500k COBs. They are quite effective as supplemental lighting in my bloom room also so far. hopefully soon I can dial in the different lighting spectrums and slowly phase out my HPSs. I dont see that happening until I can justify it with the data. The cost of LED fixtures are not really an issue for me since I can make the same thing as the rebranded Chinese fixtures excluding the fancy case and marketing for an 8th of the cost. My first Veg Cob fixture was under $100 and the results let me replace all of the fluorescents with a couple hours of my time and a couple hundred bux. This addicting hobby has gone to a whole new level of obsession for me. lol
Indeed chief I have been lurking in a few COB threads as well as also making connections so I can get my room on a data logger with remote switch from a device that I have confirmed to be completely closed together with the ability to create a perfect environment and make sure that the more you know the more you implement. Well my friend the more you risk to lose, ruin, burn down, or greatly sucseed the rest of the world in which you will be receiving a good ass whopping in right here (I too expect to receive my own mental beating) well o say lets get to to the most intriguing subject I have found to have a proper conversation on in many months..... Shal we?
I just picked up a bottle of golden tree, late night random Amazon purchase,lol. What medium are you running your ladies in? I'm starting to get back into refining my nute regimen again, along with the growing list of other things I need to research. The plan is to have the computers do all the dummy work and data logging ASAP so I can focus on refining/building whats turning out to be a machine. Ha!
Nice trichs btw! Are you using a foliar?
always from day one of the plants life.

D

Duder

Perfect timing! I was literally just poking around in the dungeon, checking how much amperage is going through one of my 120v lighting contactors and was wondering why my fat purple tween looks to have a pale-ish green colour to it compared to the cotton candys that are getting the same dose and ratio of nutes. I’m new to this strain but otherwise she looks healthy. She actually looks healthier than the cotton candy clones otherwise. I read through the pre-edited version of this thread before heading down and immediately thought the Fat purple might need a little more nitrogen than the cotton candys. You have the knowledge that I have been meaning to dig into more about the who's, what's, where’s and whys of Plant nutrition. Fascinating stuff about the precious metals BTW. Ill have to give this a reread after some much needed shut eye.
Subscribed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom