Advanced with nectar questions

• Thread starter Madtoker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Madtoker420

So I’m about half way through my first grow just flipped into flower 2-3 days ago and I’m running mostly advanced nutrients here is a list of what I am using

Armor si
CalMag
3 part ph perfect base
Bud candy
Nirvana
Sensizym
Bud igniter
Terpinator
I also plan on using big bud and overdrive when I get there

I grow in 70/30 coco/perlite and my pH after trial and error has consistently been sitting between 5.8 and 6.2 my question has to do with flushing i’ve heard good and bad things about flawless finish but I’ve never heard anything bad about herculean harvest and Aphrodite‘s extraction would it be good to try to Use both of these in the last two weeks I know the pH is supposed to be different for these nutrients but at that point I would cut off all other nutrients so I can raise the pH of the others I would appreciate any thoughts on the matter thank you

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Depending on the strain and when it is complete 2 to 3 weeks ahead reduce nutrients. some people say in soil start flushing 21 days from harvest day. I tried flawless finish and felt “for me” it didnt do anything. Last two harvest i just cut back on nutrients as the cycle ends and eventually just water the last two weeks. I wouldn’t say its a flush cause im not running gallons of water thru but i do get the smoke i want. First harvest couldnt even really smoke anything buds looked cool tho haha

Top Bottom