• Thread starter DesertGolfer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DesertGolfer

First grow.
Fastbuds OG Afgan Kush
2 seeds planted 65 days ago one started flowering 3 weeks ago:
And this is it a couple of days ago looking ok except perhaps a bit if nute burn.
Advice for auto plant not flowering 65 days

Sister however no sign of pre-flower even as I understand it. No pistils (or male sacs to worry about)
Advice for auto plant not flowering 65 days 2

^Very confused really and any thoughts appreciated thought auto should have shown signs a month ago frankly.
This is them side by side one week ago
Advice for auto plant not flowering 65 days 3

In 25 degrees Celsius heated tent under Mars Hydro TSL 2000 300W LED lights on 18/6

Well ventilated, additional small fan too.
Ph controlled to 6-6.5. No way of measuring EC at the moment.

In coir+perlite mix. Hand fed mostly canna line of nutrients with extra calmag.
Flowering one is on boost, with a little PK just started which I think was the feed that started the slight burn but it’s struggling one on left that concerns me which is still only on canna A+B+calmag at roughly 2ml each per liter only.

Thanks in advance

D

DesertGolfer

Happens - unstable ? Flip to 12/12 if ya can and she will bud
Doh, wish I could do that I have three more in there on day 28 so cannot :(.
What did you mean by unstable the breed or something?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Doh, wish I could do that I have three more in there on day 28 so cannot :(.
What did you mean by unstable the breed or something?
I don't know how easy it is for an auto to mutate into a photo. I do know auto-flowering is a recessive trait, and breeders go through several generations after crossing with a photo, in order to have a batch of purely auto seeds.

Your seed was either an accidental seed from another generation, or a stray pollen grain got into the breeding tent, or… who the fuck knows? It's on the breeder, though, one way or the other.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I don't know how easy it is for an auto to mutate into a photo. I do know auto-flowering is a recessive trait, and breeders go through several generations after crossing with a photo, in order to have a batch of purely auto seeds.

Your seed was either an accidental seed from another generation, or a stray pollen grain got into the breeding tent, or… who the fuck knows? It's on the breeder, though, one way or the other.
Sometimes the Rudy genes just gets left out - like ya said it’s a recessive trait that takes time to stabilize I forget all the numbers but first generation you get like a 25-30% auto rate

Latest posts

Top Bottom