Advice for Top Dressing in Veg Stage

• Thread starter BlueberryFanatic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueberryFanatic

Could someone clarify the top dressing process? I am currently using Plagron nutrients for my ladies which I think is organic. Using 5 gallon fabric pots. I have 2 options for top dress. Gaia Green or the recipe below I found. Which one would be best. Do I add top dress then apply recharge to activate? Or would that be too much? I’m in week 8 of veg
Also please critique this recipe because I’m afraid to burn my plants so here’s my planned recipe for top dress. Does anyone know how to translate parts to tsp, tbsp, cups, etc?:

Veg
4 part Blood Meal
2 part Feather Meal
2 part Kelp Meal
1 part Ground Oyster Shell
1 part Limestone or Azomite
1 part Bat Guano

Last edited:
2Bad

2Bad

Could someone clarify the top dressing process? I am currently using Plagron nutrients for my ladies which I think is organic. Using 5 gallon fabric pots. I have 2 options for top dress. Gaia Green or the recipe below I found. Which one would be best. Do I add top dress then apply recharge to activate? Or would that be too much? I’m in week 8 of veg
Also please critique this recipe because I’m afraid to burn my plants so here’s my planned recipe for top dress. Does anyone know how to translate parts to tsp, tbsp, cups, etc?:

Veg
4 part Blood Meal
2 part Feather Meal
2 part Kelp Meal
1 part Ground Oyster Shell
1 part Limestone or Azomite
1 part Bat Guano
I would say use gaia green but im bias because that's what I use. What's your medium? https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-with-gaia-green-shadeds-method.140538/

C

corndizzle9

You can add the recharge with the top dress. I don't think its good or bad. The top dress will last a few weeks so just stay consistent with recharge and you'll get the bang for your buck

Blastfact

Blastfact

Parts is just giving you the recipe build ratio. You can use grams, grains, tsp, tbsp, cup or gallon. Gaia Green is good stuff...

B

BlueberryFanatic

If I ran out of earthworm casting can I sub in bat guano?

LegalizeNorway

LegalizeNorway

Oh! Could anyone point me in the direction to where i could get more info on this subject? im trying to understand this dry ammending / top dressing stuff.... only have access to Plagron bat-guano and worm castings, bone meals and blood meals are on another level for me at the moment >_< but im trynna get a better understanding of this <3

Top Bottom