Advice needed fore dry ice hash process

• Thread starter Disre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Disre

Disre

Hey guys so I intent todo a dry Ice hash making process but a bomb has just hit me .... is dry trim and dry buds ok for this process with dry ice? Or does it need to be fresh bud and trim ?? I keep reading so many different things I just don’t know what’s right and I don’t want to risk spending a lot of money of dry Ice all through not having the right trim, Tia guys x

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Hey guys so I intent todo a dry Ice hash making process but a bomb has just hit me .... is dry trim and dry buds ok for this process with dry ice? Or does it need to be fresh bud and trim ?? I keep reading so many different things I just don’t know what’s right and I don’t want to risk spending a lot of money of dry Ice all through not having the right trim, Tia guys x
Works great man . I got a couple oz,s from a 1/2 gallon bag of trim.

Disre

Disre

and put that into freezer before
break up buds if they are big ish
Hey nick thanks for your reply I’ve watched a few videos that mention putting in the freezer. Would you advise putting the dry trim in the freezer before doing the the dry ice process? If that’s correct how long would you say it needs to be in there for? Sorry for the questions I’m a total newbie to hash making

dextr0

dextr0

Anyone have pics of theirs?
I’ve heard nothing but bad about doing this mostly that it beats up the plant matter too bad maybe I just been around the wrong ppl?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff member
Supporter
i’ve never done it that way but my friend does.,
yes your right about the contaminate, that you want to try to keep to a minimum.
less shaking, try to be gentle shaking?
that’s the part you’ll have to learn by trial and error.
only use a little at first.

Disre

Disre

how did it work out?
hey nick sorry for the late reply but it worked out really well!! i got some bags from bubble bag dude company. i used trim and a bit of bud but i was apeshit with sugar leafs only....didnt get no contamination, shook lightly didnt let it show any green was looking like sand got around 5oz. probably could of got alot more but i was kinda limited with dry ice, next time id certainly order more dry ice and use less shake in the bag i was putting around 3oz in at a time which i think was way to much and kind of a waste.... buttt overall it was good stuff worth having ago!

Disre

Disre

hey nick sorry for the late reply but it worked out really well!! i got some bags from bubble bag dude company. i used trim and a bit of bud but i was apeshit with sugar leafs only....didnt get no contamination, shook lightly didnt let it show any green was looking like sand got around 5oz. probably could of got alot more but i was kinda limited with dry ice, next time id certainly order more dry ice and use less shake in the bag i was putting around 3oz in at a time which i think was way to much and kind of a waste.... buttt overall it was good stuff worth having ago!
ill post a photo in a few hours!

Disre

Disre

Anyone have pics of theirs?
I’ve heard nothing but bad about doing this mostly that it beats up the plant matter too bad maybe I just been around the wrong ppl?
hey dex, im yet to upload a photo ill post in a few hours. i see why you say that but aslonng as your only using sugar leafs and dont shake for ages then there wont be any plant matter in there, i know someone that done it that didnt give a shit about there trim was probably more non sugar leafs than sugar leafs and his hash was like really dark and green + he shaked for 5/7mins i only shaked for 2 mins. I think using the wrong micro bags has something todo with plant matter too i used the finest bag in there and it was like fine blonde sand

Top Bottom