Advice on finishing a wild winter sprouter.

• Thread starter Unflushable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unflushable

Unflushable

Late Jan after heavy rains I saw a 2" wild cannabis sprout in my garden. Transplanted into my outdoor garden and at 2' tall she started to slightly flower in March in San Diego. Knowing she would return to Veg soon with spring arriving I let her go and she grew into this aggressive huge thick tree. Once the pistils were gonein Sept I harvested the largest nugs leaving only dime size flowers hoping the massive root system would jump start them to go larger. They are all now putting out new pistils, growing larger and I am wondering if I should take a second harvest or if I should try and see if this plant can survive the winter and just let it go wild and see what happens. Also no idea of the strain. Any ideas? Previous harvest with seeds were xj19 and CSN. Photo with me is a month before flowering. Big pistils photos are the first harvest . Smaller pistils are the news ones at present.

Advice on finishing a wild winter sprouter
Advice on finishing a wild winter sprouter 2
Advice on finishing a wild winter sprouter 3
Advice on finishing a wild winter sprouter 4
Advice on finishing a wild winter sprouter 5
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

If you are just going to let it go and see what happens, I would plan on a second harvest. If it has grown and matured, why not? Instead of letting it just die on the vine. You can still leave the lower stuff if you want to torture test the plant through the winter. I love it when people experiment and break the rules to see what happens, nice work :)

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Do a 2nd harvest but leave a few buds on it, they will possibly self pollinate by growing hermie and leave you with seeds for next year, if not you still got the 2nd harvest

Latest posts

Top Bottom