Advice on flowering stage

• Thread starter LovelyKay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LovelyKay

LovelyKay

Hello, this week I will be changing my plant from vegetation to flowering. Now I read some things saying give the plant 24 hours of darkness before changing the light schedule and some say not too. What would be the best way to go?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello, this week I will be changing my plant from vegetation to flowering. Now I read some things saying give the plant 24 hours of darkness before changing the light schedule and some say not too. What would be the best way to go?
Preference. I prefer 24 hrs of dark.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Do whatever you feel is right. I don’t do any darkness before the switch. I grow in a rack that has two sections. A veg section that the light is on 24/0 and a flowering section where the light is on a 11/13 schedule. I will say if you can give them several days of darkness at the very end to help ripen them up that I’ve found to be beneficial.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Do whatever you feel is right. I don’t do any darkness before the switch. I grow in a rack that has two sections. A veg section that the light is on 24/0 and a flowering section where the light is on a 11/13 schedule. I will say if you can give them several days of darkness at the very end to help ripen them up that I’ve found to be beneficial.
What would be the ideal temp and humidity during those last couple days of darkness before chop. I know humidity would be crucial during that lights out. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom