advice on hot box co2 gen

• Thread starter cantsmokethat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cantsmokethat

hi could anyone help me out with a little advice on best way to use these indoors any info would help

C

cantsmokethat

all that helps a great deal, im dizzy dont now where to start

C

cantsmokethat

sorry mate did one of my toys hit ya on its way out the pram lol.. right its the 125 watt one with one 0.5mm injector not sure if thats wat u need ill sort a link. can i just run this by ya its my plan of use im new to this so carful you dont fall of your chair when u start laughing here goes..... ive built a small box around 1m x 1m x 0.5m sealed with two 100 mm duck runs in to two rooms (1.1m x0.8m x 2m each) i plan to light 4 15 mins every hour and leave a weak fan running to slowly feed rooms cause ext fan will be on all day and timed at night. the fan will be on floor of sealed room blowing into duct but noticed that if i leave door open theirs alot more air movement so wondered if i put a few vent holes at top of sealed box might be some benifit but could i also lose co2 what do u think ?...

hubcap

hubcap

youre a funny farmer dood.
good post.

well, heres my take on it, and, hopefully, if i miss something, other farmers will correct us both but..

if youre getting better air flow with the door open, it stands to seem like the same benefits would occur if you 'vent the box' if you will.

before i go further i need to ask what fan or air movement system you got set up?
do you have fans IN the duct?
one inline fan blowing into the box and the box disperses to the rooms?

Top Bottom