Advice on mold resistant outdoor strains

• Thread starter Kuba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuba

Kuba

looking for some sturdy autoflower strains to put outdoors and not have to worry about mold. it gets pretty humid here during the spring and summer (70-80%RH), and i need some proven strains that people actually know will handle it, most i can find on google is these shitty top fives from seed banks promoting their own strains randomly selecting them as 'mold resistant'. I had some strains in mind feel free to let me know what y'all think/if you got any prior experience.

white widow
master kush
purple bud
starryder (genes from lowryder, good against mold i read)
some type of an afghani strain

also i do have a greenhouse but not sure if that would protect it completely from the humidity (maybe putting a fan in would work?)
is indica or sativa better for this? some forums say sativa is mold resistant since it has looser bud sites which allow for greater airflow, while others say indica does better because of the plant structure or sum

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@Dragonsflame gear, 100%. Love Stash is highly resilient outdoors, anything with the Dragon's Brew lineage. hell, damn near all his gear is impervious to mold. It's one of the traits he breeds for. If a mom develops mold, she's not bred with. Simple as that.

Top Bottom