Advice on using trifecta crop control

• Thread starter Foster823
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foster823

Foster823

Been treating my Candy Kush auto some minor pm with trifecta crop control. She’s 73 days in and getting close. Noticed some pm on small leaves close to buds. My question is what’s best way to treat now that she’s deep into flowering. Should I avoid getting buds wet and just spot treat, give a good spray down or just remove the infected leaves? Rh averaging 43-48% temps from 74-82 f growing in soil ffof fabric pots. Ac infinity 6” inline and multiple small fans throughout my tiny 4x3. Thanks for any input. My included pics don’t show the pm

Advice on using trifecta crop control
Advice on using trifecta crop control 2
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I have been using Trifecta for quiet awhile, one of the things that the treatment plan tells you is not to spray the last two weeks of your flowering cycle. Of all the things I have dealt with PM was the hardest to rid my grow of. As soon as you harvest you should spend some serious time in cleaning. Every single surface with bleach water and 24 hours after with peroxide water. Make sure the bleach water is completely dried as mixing bleach and peroxide causes a gas. The most important things to control is your humidity and providing a fresh air flow daily. This means a complete air exchange and not just the air blown around by your fans. Make sure your ladies have air flow above and below and defoliate to encourage good air flow.
You may also try spraying at full strength which would be 2 ounces per gallon every two days for a period of 14 days. It takes dedication and determination to rid your grow of this monster. Do not reuse your soil or pots without washing.
Good luck! Trifecta is without a doubt one of the finest organic treatments out there. It will do its job if you do yours. I would also suggest that until you are 100 percent sure you have this under control, even with a new grow coming in that you do the preventive once a week spray.

Last edited:
Foster823

Foster823

I have been using Trifecta for quiet awhile, one of the things that the treatment plan tells you is not to spray the last two weeks of your flowering cycle. Of all the things I have dealt with PM was the hardest to rid my grow of. As soon as you harvest you should spend some serious time in cleaning. Every single surface with bleach water and 24 hours after with peroxide water. Make sure the bleach water is completely dried as mixing bleach and peroxide causes a gas. The most important things to control is your humidity and providing a fresh air flow daily. This means a complete air exchange and not just the air blown around by your fans. Make sure your ladies have air flow above and below and defoliate to encourage good air flow.
You may also try spraying at full strength which would be 2 ounces per gallon every two days for a period of 14 days. It takes dedication and determination to rid your grow of this monster. Do not reuse your soil or pots without washing.
Good luck! Trifecta is without a doubt one of the finest organic treatments out there. It will do its job if you do yours. I would also suggest that until you are 100 percent sure you have this under control, even with a new grow coming in that you do the preventive once a week spray.
Thanks for all that info makes me feel better knowing I was on right path. Did you wash your buds before drying?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Thanks for all that info makes me feel better knowing I was on right path. Did you wash your buds before drying?
Most welcome! Actually by treating in the manner we talked about my prob was gone prior to harvest. I know many are washing their buds, but I never have.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

It's a preventative more than a treatment, but using actinovate will help resist powdery mildew in the future. What @CannaGranny says is right on. Humidity and stagnant air provide PM and bud rot a rich ecology.

Top Bottom