there like 0.5 cm apart I know in my mind I would of never put 2 seeds in 1 pot

there 3 days old
What should I do should I see if I can split 1 apart
Slice care down the middle while the roots are still small
I want to save it

at hospital wife just gave birth sorry for no pictures

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

Well first off, congratulations! Your worried about the wrong babies! Lol. I've never heard of a two headed seedling but that would be awesome. If it's just a lil seedling, pop it out of the dirt gently and rinse it off so we can see what your working with.
Based on statistical odds, I would say a stoner dropping two seeds into one cup is more likely than an incredibly rare genetic fluke. But ya never know! Keep me posted 👍
-Ben
P.s. say congrats to your wife for me!! That shit ain't easy ;)

Frego

Frego

Well first off, congratulations! Your worried about the wrong babies! Lol. I've never heard of a two headed seedling but that would be awesome. If it's just a lil seedling, pop it out of the dirt gently and rinse it off so we can see what your working with.
Based on statistical odds, I would say a stoner dropping two seeds into one cup is more likely than an incredibly rare genetic fluke. But ya never know! Keep me posted 👍
-Ben
P.s. say congrats to your wife for me!! That shit ain't easy ;)
Damn thanks the reply
And she says thankyou
Ok when I get home I will, need to pick up the other 2 year old first and get hoMe

life’s about to get a lot harder lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What should I do with the twins in soil

read a few posts all day numerous things

lst
Or repot while the roots aren’t tangled
They will share a root system. Just carefully cut apart and transplant. Give em very low light for a day or 2 after and your good.

Frego

Frego

They will share a root system. Just carefully cut apart and transplant. Give em very low light for a day or 2 after and your good.
Thankyou brother I attached a picture
82837997 4210 4780 A5D0 972B87160EE1

Latest posts

Top Bottom