Advice please: what is going wrong with my autoflowers?

• Thread starter FuManchuNZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FuManchuNZ

FuManchuNZ

Hi,

Could anyone please help me identify what is going on with my autoflowers. I'm a beginner to indoor growing (some experience with outdoor) so a lot of this is still new to me..

my plant has weird, rounded, oddly-shaped leaves popping up all throughout the top colas in between the bud/flowers and there are bits of like half leaf/half flower. Very strange looking growth. This isn't normal right? I've been searching everything trying to figure out what the heck it could be and the only possibility I've been able to come up with is that it's unintentional re-vegging? on the other hand supposedly autoflowers re-vegging is close to impossible because they aren't photoperiod strains? so if not that what else could it be? it's not going herme is it?

only thing I can think of I might've done wrong is I kinda screwed up by having some inconsistent lighting periods in the beginning because I hadn't bothered to get the timer set up that came with the grow tent and was trying to do it on a 18/6 cycle but trying to time it manually, and being off by one or two hours some days if I forgot... Not sure if it may be related to that. It has since just been under a 24hr light cycle for last 3-4 weeks or so.

The strain is Gorilla Glue Auto that I got included free from a purchase from HerbiesSeeds, soil is organic, and I have been using Goliath SuperBloom nutrients: https://herbals.co.nz/collections/nutrients/products/goliath-super-bloom-nutrients Light setup is a single HPS bulb currently @ 400w

any advice appreciated, thanks

Advice please what is going wrong with my autoflowers
Advice please what is going wrong with my autoflowers 2
Last edited:
Scar818

Scar818

Your plant entered flowering cycle bur you kept it under 24 hour lights? It had to be switched to 12/12. I think its revegging now. Im not very knowledgeable about revenge so wait until someone else jumps in to help out or do some reading on it

FuManchuNZ

FuManchuNZ

Your plant entered flowering cycle bur you kept it under 24 hour lights? It had to be switched to 12/12. I think its revegging now. Im not very knowledgeable about revenge so wait until someone else jumps in to help out or do some reading on it

It's supposed to be an autoflowering strain though not a photoperiod strain, so a dark/light cycle should've been irrelevant.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

They're autoflowers, right? So no way they can re-veg and will flower under constant lighting even.

Looks like foxtailing from too much heat. What are your temps in your grow?
Also looks like maybe P deficiency but most likely a pH issue, possibly exacerbated by temps if I'm right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom