• Carry On

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start Again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

LilChris

Hi Guys, hope your all well.
I was hoping somebody will be able to help and give some advise on what they would do in my situation. I'm growing "Widow Cheese" indoors with Coco, I veged them for 7 weeks and they have been flowering for 6 weeks. Here's where the problems start, my setup wasn't really ideal and looking at them they look more like they are 2 weeks into flower and not where I would expect for week 6. Conditions were far from ideal such as the temperature was too high and they didn't really have as much space as they need and were a bit cramped, also the air flow was pretty poor. So all in all not the best but they soldiered on and seemed okay when I flipped them just now they seem to have gone on strike or are on a go slow protest.
I have had to move them from where they was to a totally different place so they've had to deal with being carried about and going on a little drive. The new location is much better and the setup is a lot better and conditions are what I want.
Here's where your advise is wanted. Would you suggest persevering with them and if so would you stick to normal time scale or play it more by eye and how they look as to when they are done. My other option as painful as it would be is to cut my losses and get rid and start again. I don't want to invest several weeks of time, care, food etc. if the results are not going to be worth it. Any advise is gratefully received and also what would you do in my situation.

I will try and get some pictures in the next day or so if you think it will help just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks in advance, keep Chilling.
Peace and Love
Chris W

showmegreen

showmegreen

Dude... How can anyone give any advice on what they cant see? Only thing I can say is, they call it weed fer a reason. It is a very resilient and tough plant. Sometimes, tough times can bring out the good in things. You might not get the best yields. But you might get a better quality or smell or flavor profile. Life is a shooting gallery, sometimes you hit but most times you miss. Just keep shootin ol'boy!

L

LilChris

Hey, thanks for the prompt reply. TBH honest my gut says to crack on but thought no harm in asking with the wealth of knowledge on here. I know what u mean about the pics and will get them on here hopefully tomorrow.
Cheers :)

L

LilChris

Some pics of the plants now. Thanks :)
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

P

Pass2TheLeft

Send some pics bro a 7 week veg they must be huge lol what light you running post full setup

W

Wrathoftejus

It looks fine carry on for sure. You may have a longer flower just keep an eye in the trichs

Latest posts

Top Bottom