Advise for my first grow. Northern lights autoflower. (Lights)

• Thread starter Saskbud306
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saskbud306

Saskbud306

I have a veg and a bloom cycle do I use as directed with the stages?
or should I just turn both veg and bloom lights on and get as much light on as possible as it is an autoflower. 🤔 any tips?

Growrx

Growrx

I have a veg and a bloom cycle do I use as directed with the stages?
or should I just turn both veg and bloom lights on and get as much light on as possible as it is an autoflower. 🤔 any tips?
I would run the veg light for about a week or until they are officially in veg, then just leave both switches on.

Saskbud306

Saskbud306

Okay ill give that a try. This is my very first grow just want as much advise as I can get to max my yield. Thanks bud 👍

422src

422src

Okay ill give that a try. This is my very first grow just want as much advise as I can get to max my yield. Thanks bud 👍
I've been growing for years, just started my first Auto Flowering strain to try. The lack of control I don't like but good to try for first the time. Having the option when to switch to flowering according to hight and space is a plus for me.

Growrx

Growrx

I've been growing for years, just started my first Auto Flowering strain to try. The lack of control I don't like but good to try for first the time. Having the option when to switch to flowering according to hight and space is a plus for me.
Well said, I’m also putting my autos to the side for now, I’ll be running a fems and regs next run. Might also do some of my own crosses 😋

422src

422src

Well said, I’m also putting my autos to the side for now, I’ll be running a fems and regs next run. Might also do some of my own crosses 😋
I miss the rush of excitement you get with regular seeds when she shows her pistils and you realize all your hard work has been worth it 🥳

Top Bottom