Aeroflo loft 1

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

aeroflo 28 2x600 hps first time run! 2007

I did get to run the 56'er i get some more pics up in due course...hope you like

Aeroloft1
Aeroloft2
Aeroloft3
Aeroloft4
Aeroloft5
O

ograskal

Sweet Bro...Which do you prefer, the Aero or coco???...~ogr

K

Kilo

Hi ograskal,

In the winter mths i prefer hydro...summer defo coco especailly in the loft...it can be an extreme sports sometimes ;) thanks for the kind words..ive since got a new house so i wll be in a tent and going to try my hand at multi-flow as ive always wanted to do it aswell as aqua trays :) cya around

Nb i posted this on another thread..im having deja vu lol

cheers

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

very good man.. what are you groing.. they look nice buds.. how much are you getting on yields

K

Kilo

that was seroius ak47 ..just a smidge under a box on that grow ;) thanks

Ak1
Ak2
Ak3
H

HolliHerb

wow how many ft are those gulleys? I made a similar set up. What nutes are you using and at what rate?

K

Kilo

wow how many ft are those gulleys? I made a similar set up. What nutes are you using and at what rate?
Hi holliherb
gullies are just under 2mtrs ..canna aqua a&b,pk 13/14 and constantly recirculating..only thing i did was adjust the outlet on the gullies as the root mass got bigger ..so in the end the gullies played as an nft with sprayers ;)

H

HolliHerb

Ahh. beautiful! I used a pvc pipe at the drain end of the gulley's to raise the water level till roots are developing big time. I kept having issues with the drain clogging due to roots but that's because my drain was only 1.5".

i gotta set myne up again. lol.

I used my set up on the last run with botanicare nutrients. Didn't like it much as there was always residue in the gulley's and it dirtied up the roots. Canna aqua is definitely what I'ma use next time.

K

Kilo

Ahh. beautiful! I used a pvc pipe at the drain end of the gulley's to raise the water level till roots are developing big time. I kept having issues with the drain clogging due to roots but that's because my drain was only 1.5".

i gotta set myne up again. lol.

I used my set up on the last run with botanicare nutrients. Didn't like it much as there was always residue in the gulley's and it dirtied up the roots. Canna aqua is definitely what I'ma use next time.

thats right it has a pipe in the gulley for the outlet to the res...i start of with it touching the bottom of the net pots and decrease as time goes on. I haven't had any residue as i tip the channels quite a bit but i do get loads of roots from the first few pots in the pipe and in the res.

id say this is the best time if i was to set it up due to temps outside (depends on location) I haven't heard of them nutrients bud...

love to see yours up and running

Latest posts

Top Bottom