Aficionado Seeds

• Thread starter Smoking Gun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

So I am just trying to get peoples opinion on these guys. I know they offer packs of what are supposed to be instant fire for ridiculous prices. That aside, I am surprised I don't see more of their gear being grown here, particularly considering how great they claim their varieties are. Then there is the behind the scenes stuff, I have heard some less than great things about Leo. I am not sure how much to believe or what is real. So I as I said before I want to hear about other Farmers experience with Aficionado, genetic and personal.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

This is actually why I started this thread. For guys who are selling $500 packs and claiming they have only connoisseur grade varieties there really aren't that many people running their gear. After growing out the Black Lime Reserve I can say I would not pay $500 for a pack of it; it is absolutely top shelf, but I could probably find this kind of quality in packs that cost $100. So while I am stoked to have the Black Lime cut I can't say I am going to be seeking any of their gear out.

I would still like to hear any input or opinions about these guys that other would like to share.

Top Bottom