AFRICANASH GLASS;bad moral fibre of arzinia drumson

• Thread starter momstheword
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

momstheword

Some members may recall a hightimes cannabis cup winning glass company famed for intricate dragon pipes,but some beautiful colour changing sherlocks and bubblers too.Africanash pieces were i believe at that time some of the absolute finest to be found,and i had the good fortune to meet the owner and chief blower of the award winning dragon pieces.Drum and i talked about my love for his pieces,and i explained id owned a good few during my smoking career.In gypsy Nirvanas seed boutique in amsterdam this guy accepted money from me:sick0004: for a personalised piece that he said he wanted to blow for me,having met me and realising the love i had for his work,and respect for his craftsmanship.Perhaps I accredited this guy with the same morals and genuine honesty as i have myself,which was perhaps stupid.For a short while after i returned from my travels i contacted him by email and at first i got a reply or two full of empty promises about unique glass that was gonna be personal to me,and forthcoming trips to the uk where hed bring my pipe to me myself.I have to say that i think it is a real shame that in the canna community the togetherness and trust has completely gone-i believe that in itself cannabis is an honest substance,and usually promotes peace and harmony...just a short rant to say dont give this guy your hard earnt money upfront...ive now been emailing him for 5+ years about this,without a reply for 4 yrs at least....the most ridiculous aspect of this is the guy is a talented blower,and could have made far more money honestly,using his talent,than scamming people for a hundred euros here and there.

M

momstheword

i got an email today from arzinia im really happy to say,perhaps i shouldnt have been so hasty to post...it seems my patience ran out just as fate brought us together again!!gotta love a coincidence

B

BlackSun

He's still a cad. I'd pay only a deposit;never for the finished piece. I know for sure. I learned glassblowing from his sister and she's a crook. I love her. She has my sons, but they are all crooks all of them. lol RRH Black Sun Enterprises

Z

Z-ro

I can reach drum locally if needed give me a shout, he's definitely a character thats for sure.

M

momstheword

it arrived today,there were almost $120 in tax to pay on it and i heard it rattlin in the box when the clerk bought i thru
i asked her to open it and in side was lots of broken glass.hed used 4 plastic bags like you get chinese food in screwed up as padding,thats all,and thrown it in a box.dude id have packed it better than that to take it 100 yards down the road to a party!not travel by air halfway across the globe,and written the value at $500 which no doubt is why i got the hefty bill.i left the box in the depot and refused to pay the money,they'll return it to him i guess.

It took me five years nearly to get this one

cool.

to the dude that says he knows him then if you see him just ask him to make me one special 18.8 GonG slide if you can be bothered to get involved...thanks.

i just know theres another guy waitin for one of his dragons in europe somewhere....i pray for him he packs it better than mine

E

edux10

eduacte yourself on good glass.

I feel bad for people that give their money to poor glassblowers trying to make a buck. check out glasspipes.org

Marble Slinger, Pakoh, Jag, Cowboy, Banjo, Mike Fro, Eric Opas, zach Putchouwitz, Lurch, Dew, Salt, D-Wreck, Kennaroo, SG soverignty, Roor (some), toro, vertigo, AK, brandon martin, stuff like that is what you want to grab. may be a little priceyer, but if you are already spending $500 or even $100 you can find something cool from any one of these artists. May take a little work to track em down but once you find the way you will be stoaked.

check out boromarket.com it cost money to join but it is WELL worth it. either that or aqua lab technologies will set you up right you may end up spending a little more money there than boromarket but ALT you are buying from a company that ships real fast and is real reputable. Boromarket is like the eBay of glass, so that has its pros and cons, but you will get hookup prices and a lot of stuff there that is really hard to find.

M

momstheword

thanks for the heads up on boromarket,i wasnt previously aware of it,although i am familiar with A.L.T. they werent able to take glass order from me last night as they state they cannot use usps to ship to the uk presently...a little strange as i have other orders being processed from the states at the moment so thats a weird one.i hope to god that the sweet bowl is still there when the problem gets sorted...mind you i bought a custom zob slide online yesterday,and i have a new bowl coming with my herb-iron so im just about keeping the glass buying habit alive!

To give the guy his dues i was contacted yesterday by the artist who expressed his dismay and said that he'd get something else out asap,which is cool

so the thread is still alive as are my hopes...i suggested a slide/s may survive the journey a little better,or something not too intricate...

got enough tubes but always got space for a new bowl....gonna have to make myself a glass cabinet really,with shelves with holes for downtubes and bowls....does anyone make bong cabinets yet?

im gonna patent the idea now...funkfarmers GonG-Bongdrobes

S

silverhase

He's still a cad. I'd pay only a deposit;never for the finished piece. I know for sure. I learned glassblowing from his sister and she's a crook. I love her. She has my sons, but they are all crooks all of them. lol RRH Black Sun Enterprises

I agree, they are crooks, they are even cheating eachother.

C

CLASSIC

you obviously dont know drum i recently bought a glass chopper i received it perfectly he is a true master of the craft ....

C

CLASSIC

AFRICAN ASH GLASS has been in buisness over 20 years can you say that i dont think so

C

CLASSIC

i recently received a golden winged dragon fuckin tits mate!DRUMSON IS THE MAN!!check out this chopper talk is cheap

1chopper
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Don't think so. This was a very old thread revived out of nowhere. I'm owed a piece by a blower on the east coast I gave a deposit to 10 years ago.

outwest

honestcharlie

honestcharlie

How Many Glassblowers Does It Take To Screw In A Lightbulb?
Only One But It Will Take Three Months Longer Then Expected...

Top Bottom