After Life OG, Seeds to Flower, Start to Finish

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Hello farmers, I have decided to finally try some of the Exotic beans that I bought earlier in the year, after a lot of reading and thought I popped the pack of After Life OG. I will try to keep this up to date but I’m not posting pics every week, until I finally get them into the bud room witch may not be till after the 1st of the year, at which point I will post weekly pic of them in flower, this is my first time running any of this breeders gear so I have no idea how they will turn out. I started all 11 bean in root riots with a heating mate below them, nothing other than RO water, 10 popped only 9 made it out of the 9 one looks like it might have stopped growing, so I’m thinking there will be 8 that will make it.

They have just been translated into 1 gallon GEO Pot transplanter pots today.

After life og seeds to flower start to finish
After life og seeds to flower start to finish 2
After life og seeds to flower start to finish 3
After life og seeds to flower start to finish 4
After life og seeds to flower start to finish 5
After life og seeds to flower start to finish 6

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Thanks for giving exotic gear a shot Oscar :) I wish nothing but the very best and I most def will be keepin my chair handy for this grow of yours!

Good vibes~~~

~Ex

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Quick Update, moved them to the area with other mother plants, Looking like I only will have 2-3 Females out of the 9 that were transplanted, but I'm going to give all 9 another week or so just to make sure before I start chopping plants down..:blackeye:

IMG 1056
IMG 1058

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

sorry about the ratio of boys to girls, lets hope it means the girls are super charged. nice growing so far. Seeing a touch of a def or lockout maybe mag? on a couple plants...

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy looks good will be watching your progress, you are about where I am at with these. We got 3 girls out of 7 started. Thanks for taking the time to share.
DrB

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
UPDATE,
I ended up with 2 Killer Pheno

They have been in Flower for 40 days, Feed Heavy 16, + Caps Teas everyweek, In Pro-Mix Soil.

1st Pheno is a little shorter but niceFat Frosty Ass Buds, Hard as a rock already.
IMG 1294
IMG 1295

2nd Pheno Is a little taller, buds are smaller but also hard as a rock
IMG 1297
IMG 1298

Top Bottom