Agent Orange - Tga Subcool

• Thread starter CanadaSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Recently smoked organic Agent Orange grown under a spectrum king LED.

First off the bat looking at the weed you can see a nice coating of trichomes. The bud to leaf ration is excellent, very little leaf. Once you open the bag and smell it's very intense and complex. First you get skunky citrus and it takes a while to pin point the citrus but it's like tangerine peel, a little acridness. There's the creaminess of a white widow in there too, somewhere well blended with the citrus is a cream. Next once you really take a lot of whiffs of the bag there's the unmistakable smell of gummy candies, definitely a type of citrus candy. So overall bag appeal is through the roof. I had received a sample of this weed before trying it, a few days later. The weed i tried the first time seemed to be much more amber than the second batch i got... i'm thinking i got some buds from a lower part of the plant or another plant the second time. I can say the one that had more amber was better in all respects. The flavors flavors are creamy tangerine with honey, a little skunk at the end. After smoking I noticed 5 minutes later i was smiling, that always happens with good weed. Very active on this weed, mind is racing but very clear. I find it is long lasting and i don't feel much indica in this strain. No real crash from this strain, good munchies. That's sorta review for the first batch. Second batch, the nugs have clear and some milky triches. The trichs are much smaller in size even to my naked eye. The smell from breaking open a bud is very peely citrus, more grapefruit than orange, there's little cream and some honey sweetness. I get an almost blood orange peel with diesel smell, and mixed it's actually very off putting. can almost make you gag. The smoke was grapefruit and bitter with diesel blood orange some skunk in there too. The high is uplifting, energetic and motivating. You can focus well. munchies are very present after about 1 hour of smoking. I find the high to be shorter lived with the second batch, and i couldn't really get to the same place i was with the first one. So basically if you grow this strain let it get amber. I don't know much about the lineage or how stable the genetics are, but this is A grade for me. Sorry no pics

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran a few packs and personally experienced a good amount of intersex I was a newb at the time so it could of bin that but there was a great yeild all around but most Orange phenos were the ones that were less stable imo

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Agent orange 3

Agent orange 4

Agent orange 2

hiiipower

hiiipower

Ran a 5 pack of this and got just 1 female, but it's a killer. Stanks to high heaven, mine is really candy creamy orange with a heavy cleaner smell to it. Throws a single nanner everytime I grow it, but that's it. Turns completely maroon/purple at the end and is the stinkiest/loudest plant I've come across so far. Biggest yielder I've found too. Frosty frosty frosty.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Nice sounds very similar to the pheno i smoked. I actually just happened to find a bagseed in one of the buds. that's always fun. I agree she's definitely loud.. imo gotta be brought min. 10% amber to get the full range of effects and flavor.

Top Bottom