Agent orange

• Thread starter Skunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunky

Blood- Thanks bro She's been chopped n in the jars now curing will post some pics when i get my cam back.

MHC- Thanks for poppin in have you got any pics of your AO?

S

Skitzo

Nice job bro, thanks for the pics. That pheno looks very promising.

I have 5 AO seedlings on deck... :smiley_joint:

What was the finishing time on her?

X

XxchemoxX

nice job man im actually picking some of these bad boys up this week along wiht cannacopias bubba kush deep chunk my buddys starting em indoors and then giving me some clones for outside i live in canada though soo i hope these will still thrive in our gay ass climate anywase if you have any knoledge on agent orange in our cold ass climate let me know .. peace

I

irie

dude nicely done, esp under the fluoros. And fwiw, I agree that citric acid can play a crucial role in your plants flavor, but it won't bring a citric smell on. That's up the plant. I can say that it basically helps with the krebs cycle, which has to do with the plant metabolism, etc...throw some sucanat organic sugar in there and you'll have the best tasting buds. I've fooled around with all sorts of sweeteners and citric + sucanat is the best imo.

H

haze89

frostyyyyyyyy man. Gotta pop those, I have like 30 AO beans

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
30? nice u will get some bad mofo!

B

Blueidpirate

Wow those look nice. I remember getting agent orange back in the day, like 10+ years ago. I would love to see it around again.

M

mrdizzle

I rocked out the blockhead pheno, it kinda hermed out on me so I didnt keep it. smelled like an orange tic tac. However this one jillybean blockhead pheno is the strongest orange/guava smelling shit I have evre seen in my life.

G

greyfx

I got a 10 pack and popped 5 seeds, got 4 females, and have 3 keepers. One female smells like cherry oranges almost and finishes 7 1/2 weeks, but I like to take it 9. The resin production on this female is insane. This was the lowest yielder of the group but definitely puts out. This is the second stinkiest plant I have grown besides the sour lemons orange pheno that goes 10 weeks.

The second female smells like sour lemons mixed with oranges but takes around 10 weeks to finish but definitely REEKS.

The third pheno was more jtr leaning with more of a creeper high, had a really lemony smell on the plant but when cut smelled of mangos, finished in 8 1/2 weeks.

The fourth pheno was just like the third but took forever to finish, this pheno was killed off. I am gonna do another run of the 3 girls and see which one is the final keeper, I know I'm keeping the cherry oranges, may pop the other 5 and see whats in suprise. The agent orange is definitely a good commercial plant due to its yield and smell, and taste. Every pheno has a great taste. I grew them in fox farms soil mixed with extra perlite, under a 400w in 2 gal pots. I had 5 plants and I yielded 1 1/2 ounces each plant with an 18 day veg. I would have yielded even more if I had lst'd more. I didn't top them at all just tied down the main branch and let all the other branches catch up to create an even canopy of multiple tops. I think the ao yields way better this way with lots of huge tops , instead of just one. I was told not to top it, and I normally top my killing fields like crazy because she loves it, but the aos do not like it for some reason.

forknowledge

forknowledge

I was given some clones & there Dr Candyman's genetics how about yours is it TGA's?
And any bud shots of the cured nugs?

K

kovert

looks like the tallerpheno.. allthough there aer more i got a short one that was gushing rezin and had a more lemon smell and huge popcorn colas

V

VAPOUR

I sampled some of this Agent Orange it was real nice has a really strong orange/tangerine fuel taste very potent aswell. Unfournetly the mother got lost:sad0047:

V

VenomPimp

definitely impressive for CFLs. There's not much more you can hope for then what you have achieved. will probably be pretty tasty...

D

Dan K

thanx for sharing your pics...they look super frosty for cfl...

i have 5 of these in flower all from seed with 2 month veg. they seriously look to be a heavy yield... i love this structure... it's like a stalk and then 5 poles 4 feet long... all 5 of mine look very uniform like clones... i'm starting week 3... i think i screwed up by putting them into 7 gallon smart pots.. HUGE!!! they are all 5 feet... however, i think they will yield like baseball bat nugs...

F

FoCo

First I'd like to say thank you to the OP for posting pics. Awesome plant.

Secondly, as I read this thread, I cant believe how many bullshitters are on this site. Jesus.

cooper1

cooper1

sub cool it the man for sure i did the angent orange real kill so orange smell its un real till you did it u have no clue how good it really it i got the orange velvet comming in the mail cant wait to pop those bitches soon

rawman

rawman

I'm smoking AO now. Personally subcool treated me like a douche though so I will never buy his seeds again.

Top Bottom