Agriair

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

ducting model:
Agriair® PG-HVAC-10
Or any of there stuff really. Has anyone tried their their gear or have any feedback or experience with it ? Pricey but promising since this isn’t ozone.

The Agriair® PG-HVAC series is designed for air purification for air ducts and HVAC, to produce and distribute eco-friendly oxidizer plasma that sanitizes air, surfaces and controls odors at their source. The friendly oxidizer plasma provides bio-protection 24/7 without the use of chemicals. These purifiers are easy to install with any existing HVAC duct system and are scalable to any size operation.

Agriair® purification equipment provides an economical, safe and effective solution to many of the major air quality concerns of indoor commercial gardeners.

• Strong odors associated with the indoor production of some crops, and additional odors from added nutrients, can be reduced by 85% thereby eliminating or reducing the need for bulky and expensive carbon filters.
  • Viruses, microbes, and bio-contaminants on the plants and on surfaces, that can be nearly impossible to reach, are reduced up to 99.99% without biocides or chemicals that can be highly toxic.
  • Up to 97% of airborne mold and mildew spores are destroyed at their source, before they have a chance of spreading and growing on plants, in vents and air system components.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
ducting model:
Agriair® PG-HVAC-10
Or any of there stuff really. Has anyone tried their their gear or have any feedback or experience with it ? Pricey but promising since this isn’t ozone.

The Agriair® PG-HVAC series is designed for air purification for air ducts and HVAC, to produce and distribute eco-friendly oxidizer plasma that sanitizes air, surfaces and controls odors at their source. The friendly oxidizer plasma provides bio-protection 24/7 without the use of chemicals. These purifiers are easy to install with any existing HVAC duct system and are scalable to any size operation.

Agriair® purification equipment provides an economical, safe and effective solution to many of the major air quality concerns of indoor commercial gardeners.

• Strong odors associated with the indoor production of some crops, and additional odors from added nutrients, can be reduced by 85% thereby eliminating or reducing the need for bulky and expensive carbon filters.
  • Viruses, microbes, and bio-contaminants on the plants and on surfaces, that can be nearly impossible to reach, are reduced up to 99.99% without biocides or chemicals that can be highly toxic.
  • Up to 97% of airborne mold and mildew spores are destroyed at their source, before they have a chance of spreading and growing on plants, in vents and air system components.

Hmm I haven’t but I’m gonna now look into it! Lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No good, when this first came out it was advertised for commercial use in office spaces. Turned out it was harmful to a human environment and was quickly buried under the rugs. Be very careful with using this product. I almost spent the money but my hvac guy pointed out the issues with it.

B

Burned Haze

No good, when this first came out it was advertised for commercial use in office spaces. Turned out it was harmful to a human environment and was quickly buried under the rugs. Be very careful with using this product. I almost spent the money but my hvac guy pointed out the issues with it.

I asked that company if their stuff produces harmful emits towards humans and they def gave me the run around about it being safe and the way of sterilize/ smelling clean. Well so is ozone that’s what I told them and you gotta know when to use it

P

PharmHand

I asked that company if their stuff produces harmful emits towards humans and they def gave me the run around about it being safe and the way of sterilize/ smelling clean. Well so is ozone that’s what I told them and you gotta know when to use it
Currently the best tech I know of for this purpose is photo catylitic oxidation. It produces zero ozone and helps sterilize the air but it’s really expensive and probably not worth it for the hobbyist. There’s somewhat more affordable ones for smaller gardens if you’re interested check out the airoclean 420 air cleaner

B

Burned Haze

Currently the best tech I know of for this purpose is photo catylitic oxidation. It produces zero ozone and helps sterilize the air but it’s really expensive and probably not worth it for the hobbyist. There’s somewhat more affordable ones for smaller gardens if you’re interested check out the airoclean 420 air cleaner

Funny update!

I’ve really been looking into the AiroClean 420 for my room. But when you do the square foot to what that machine does calculations - I would need (2).....Well.. that made me cry since the thing is $3,000+ And that’s not including replacement bulbs every year (I haven’t seen pm/budrot on a indoor plant in 10+ years ) but having a lab grade clean sterilizing unit that brings green light (makes it dark proof) , harmless and works . Might be worth it?

Question is to everyone who wants a lab grade, ultra clean rooms: is this machine worth it for true 250 square feet of sterilization ability ( the exhaust always goes into a lung room so no c02 lose or smell brought outside )
Worth it or not? Before you degrade it . Read the tech and what it does ( very Impressive )

If it’s not worth it, suggestion ( don’t give me stupid ozone,carbon filter answers lol )

Last edited by a moderator:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
wonder if it can save this dudes attic lol

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-found-mold-in-the-attic.103064/#post-2241394

img_5230-jpeg.863741

Top Bottom