Ahhh HELP idk whats going on!

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

ok soo ive taken really good care of my plants.. this is my first grow.. soo idk whats going on really.. but can someone tell me what this is and how to help it.. i heard of mildews and stuff that appear as splotches on plants..
I have like wierd crystals appearing all over my plants especially where the flowers are.. are these normal .. or a mildew? I have fans on em and an air conditioner running usually, not even 6 feet away...
Thank you!

Ahhh help idk whats going on
Ahhh help idk whats going on 2
Ahhh help idk whats going on 3
Ahhh help idk whats going on 4
Ahhh help idk whats going on 5
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hmmmm... looking good. Keep doing what you’re doing. Definitely not mildew or mold. Do some research on both and you will find out. Happy grows.
burnz

jamk911

jamk911

Nice looking plants! How many weeks into flower?
Ahh sorry was showerin ...
Theyre a month into 12/12 .. started aug 3rd.. i started realizing theyre sativa dominant.. which screws me hard since my lease is up end of oct . Planned on em being done but w extra flower time.. may run into a problem.. soo yesterday i started 11/13.. may go to 10/14 idk.. heard it speeds it up a bit at yield costs.. i may have to take a hit on yield though to speed this up a bit and cut my losses :(

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ahh sorry was showerin ...
Theyre a month into 12/12 .. started aug 3rd.. i started realizing theyre sativa dominant.. which screws me hard since my lease is up end of oct . Planned on em being done but w extra flower time.. may run into a problem.. soo yesterday i started 11/13.. may go to 10/14 idk.. heard it speeds it up a bit at yield costs.. i may have to take a hit on yield though to speed this up a bit and cut my losses :(
end of october, than keep all going normal till the first week of october than try finishing her with your tricks.,

jamk911

jamk911

Thank you guys for responses.. burnz and nick as well..
My only issue now.. is one plant.. supercropped 2x near end of veg.. its still growing too damn tall.. im talking 7 footer.. and its really starting to push light away from her sister and lower stuff.. ive actually started tying it over sideways..

See the back corner.. stupid apex dominance wouldnt break

20200903 223640
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you guys for responses.. burnz and nick as well..
My only issue now.. is one plant.. supercropped 2x near end of veg.. its still growing too damn tall.. im talking 7 footer.. and its really starting to push light away from her sister and lower stuff.. ive actually started tying it over sideways..

See the back corner.. stupid apex dominance wouldnt break
i’m dealing with a sativa that’s has taking over and it’s a pain but i love her. she was a monster cropped clone, so a beast now.,

jamk911

jamk911

end of october, than keep all going normal till the first week of october than try finishing her with your tricks.,
Yeah i would, but i just cant afford to be off .. and these stupid sativas just keep making more hairs.. not buds lol.. its really worrying me that this is some 4 month flower strain

jamk911

jamk911

i’m dealing with a sativa that’s has taking over and it’s a pain but i love her. she was a monster cropped clone, so a beast now.,
That sounds amazing .. probably a beast haha..
I dont mind sativa..i actually want sativa.. budwise .. like that high better..
But it was just soo unexpected.. swore i had indica leaning strain.. but upon really doing some research and looking at the flowering speed... realized im far from indica lol..
Always thought sativa grew extremely thin bladed leaves.. didnt realize.. their leaves can actually be a little wider than expected.. like do my leaves look sativa? Idk maybe in person they dont look the same to me

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep, sativa dominate anyways.
love sativa just not indoors, mine tripled in height when switched.

jamk911

jamk911

yep, sativa dominate anyways.
love sativa just not indoors, mine tripled in height when switched.
Guess i gt just count my blessings w 2 bagseeds coming out both female atleast..
Good lord i hope they dont triple in height.. i waited till alternating nodes to flip em and they were already 4 feet tall lol

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Looks like a lil excess N maybe. It happened to me. The tiny calyxes look really dark green and kind of glossy. Seemed when it happened to me that i did feed a lil too much N...

Can anyone concur?

Top Bottom