air-condition automatic irrigation

• Thread starter bibiking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bibiking

Hi Guys,
what is the simplest way to irrigate my pots, if I have an air-condition working all day?
is it OK to water my plant always? how important is the wet/dry circle (considering I do give it new water all the time)

thank you all

Aces

Aces

Hi Guys,
what is the simplest way to irrigate my pots, if I have an air-condition working all day?
is it OK to water my plant always? how important is the wet/dry circle (considering I do give it new water all the time)

thank you all
What type of system are you using? If this is hydros in AC and water temps are below 63 or above 73 the roots will not be up taking nutrients or blocked out.p always make sure that you have a fish tank water heater to maintain proper temps. Prime feeding temp is at 23 degrees Celsius that's 73 degrees farenheit if you are running air pumps might want to consider that the temp will drop around 3 degrees below your set point. If you get a fish tank water heater you wouldnt have to worry about the drops especially if your air pump is in the same reservoir as the heater. Happy growing bud..😎🙏🏽🤙🏽

Top Bottom