Air flow

• Thread starter ECCultivatin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ECCultivatin

All,

Just looking to here how everyone handles their air flow/venting. Really trying to figure out the best way to handle steady temps in my tent dealing with the outdoor heat/cold for my intake air. Thanks guys!

Dan789

Dan789

Everyone’s set up and locations are diverse and from that nothing really equates as an all in one solution. It would be easier and more to the point to outline your setup and what you want to do...

E

ECCultivatin

Everyone’s set up and locations are diverse and from that nothing really equates as an all in one solution. It would be easier and more to the point to outline your setup and what you want to do...

I have a 5x5 tent in a basement with non insulated walls. It’s cold in the summer and hot in the winter (indoors). Outside is opposite. Humidity is low. I have a intake fan and carbon filter fan, Humidifier, portable heater from summer and ac for winter. I’m just curious at the best way to achieve the right amount of fresh air I’m not using Co2. And how to go about handling the different outside temps.

Dan789

Dan789

I have a 5x5 tent in a basement with non insulated walls. It’s cold in the summer and hot in the winter (indoors). Outside is opposite. Humidity is low. I have a intake fan and carbon filter fan, Humidifier, portable heater from summer and ac for winter. I’m just curious at the best way to achieve the right amount of fresh air I’m not using Co2. And how to go about handling the different outside temps.
My situation is that it’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter, I grow in the fall through the winter utilizing the heat off the lights for heating my grow room. As far as ventilation, that I vent from and to the grow room (adding aux heat as necessary).

Latest posts

Top Bottom