Air Purifiers? anyone used one?

• Thread starter PSmalls1985
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PSmalls1985

PSmalls1985

thanks. what kind of air filter do you have? i assume you are just using it as free standing scrubber?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I have one of these. If you keep up with the maintenance it will likely cover 99% of that smell.
I have this one outside the tent and a 4 inch ac infinity exhaust fan and carbon filter inside.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

last question. how far into your grow are you? and how many plants? thanks for all your help
Haha I just restarted cause I moved. But I’ve never documented them cause I was living in a illegal state. Soooooooo. Im early in veg on my restart. Was growing mostly seedsman strains but I found to many herms. Started some autos they are on week two and a banana blaze by Dutch passion week 3

JessicaLiu123

JessicaLiu123

You can use UV air purifiers. Traditional air purifiers pass the air through the filter and draw it out of the vents. Through this process, you will increase the air circulation in the room. UV air purifiers work differently. They will not increase the airflow of the entire family. This is why hospitals use ultraviolet light to reduce airflow in the room.

Jrod2676

Jrod2676

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with using an air purifier. I want to vent into my attic from a loft closet and don’t want to cause water damage/mold in my attic. was also hoping it would help get rid of the smell as well. my buddy has an omni aire OA2200 air filter system. would love any advice/opinions. thanks!
Cannot ever go wrong with clean air . plants did derive and began since way back, from outside clean air . It’s help push the air (circulation) of ur plants .

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

If it's a sealed room just throw a carbon scrubber in there and it will scrub the air for you. If not a sealed room 2 carbon filters. One filtering incoming for contaminants and one filtering out for odor

Latest posts

Top Bottom