air stones or diffusers in UC

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

what kind of airstones come in the UC... I have a 10 bucket setup and run the pondmaster ap-100 with 10 6"ecoplus airstones the long blue ones and a oxygen shield round air diffuser for the epicenter.. i have been getting a pond like smell from the room and cant figure out why

deacon1503

deacon1503

UC's come with standard 6" blue air stone sticks with a 9" FlexAir diffuser disc in the Epi. Pond like smell could be root rot?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
check you water and roots for algea/root rot

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Drain your system and re-up your nutes as it shouldn't smell like a pond......keep your nute inputs clean and you shouldn't have any issues.

F

FatFreddysKat

I would do as stated above, drain and do over, smelling like a pond cant be a good thing!!
My room always smells like the herb that is growing, well unless I fart!!!!Yes I m a sick piggy, but holding it in is a sin, and so far my gas has never effected the plants, just me!!!!!!

Y

yourmomsfav

when you drain your system, grab some paper towels and some bleach and wipe off any algae thats stuck the uc. mostly around the inner uni seal. had to do that to my system last night for the same problem your having.

Top Bottom